Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Heath Newton

If I was Ferguson I would have got rid of Ronaldo not Van Nistelrooy.

ok,apart from both being scotch ;) you've got nowt in common then. (thankfully)
and i say thankfully,cos we're (quite weirdly really :hmmm:) miles better since ruud left. which saddens me a bit,but only cos i loved the fella.
we are better without him though , honest.

as a rule,we don't suit a player of his style cos it impinges on the goals being spread around,and apart from ronaldo's remarkable last season,we've never had a pure goalscorer,and if you check the stats for the years we've won the league,not needed one either.

Beast

The Observer
Ruud-van-Nistelrooy.jpg

I just realised Van Horseface didn't have a thread. I was gutted when he moved to Real, truly one of the best strikers the game has ever seen.
[YOUTUBE]JV6cIb4X9Ro[/YOUTUBE]

A great video from his time at United, real, PSV, and the Netherlands. The goal at 3:03 typifies him for me. After an injury of that length, d'you reckon it's possible for him to return to his best? (Although i'd rather he didn't, unless he goes back to PSV :tongue:)

Oh man , i didn't realize how much we missed him till i saw the video u posted...

brilliant goals ..brilliant play and brilliant human being.. the way he takes every new players and ease him with the city & the squad .. is truly remarkable.. hope he gets back better then he was

beef-supreme

Oh man , i didn't realize how much we missed him till i saw the video u posted...

brilliant goals ..brilliant play and brilliant human being.. the way he takes every new players and ease him with the city & the squad .. is truly remarkable.. hope he gets back better then he was

I don't... ;)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
United have everyone chipping in Ronaldo, Rooney, Berbatov, Tevez, Giggs, Scholes, Carrick etc. Nowadays you don't get many out and out goalscorers everyone needs to chip in.

adil_909

scored another crucial goal today for hamburg to give them the win in europa league. seriously, i'd love to see him in a barca shirt. who knows after the way madrid treated him at the end of his time there, he might just be willing to come be a bench player for us. he is a GOAL MACHINE

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He's a goal machine, always was. Too bad there aren't more such clinical strikers nowadays.

Beast

The Observer
lol @ Madrid treated him ...

*flush the toilet *

Ruud still is the most clinical forward in Europe .. though Higuain is close to him nowadays

adil_909

lol @ Madrid treated him ...

*flush the toilet *

Ruud still is the most clinical forward in Europe .. though Higuain is close to him nowadays

so you're saying you treated him well by buying striker after striker after striker and basically pushing him out of the club? :lol:

adil_909

Respect him tons but there's no way in hell he ever plays for Barca and I don't want him.

i know it's highly highly unlikely, but it'd be a great story. we could then say that the 2 greatest dutch strikers of this generation (kluivert and ruud) both played for barca! :( :(

Beast

The Observer
so you're saying you treated him well by buying striker after striker after striker and basically pushing him out of the club? :lol:

Do you even bother to research your posts or just post for post count ? and to add a " :lol: " makes it more ridiculous and shows another ignorance

Ruud was out for over a year came back for one game and was injured for another month + played one game than was benched for few games than was injured again till he moved to Hamburg (he was even injured during the transfer again ) .

Ruud is 34 year old pure no. 9 .. which is a position Real don't use in Manuel formation hence why Huntelaar was sold and Negredo (both pure no 9's ) Real are using a fast forwards like Higuain and Benzema (when he gain form ) or the likes of Villa if we managed to get him last summer , Ruud was kept for his service and because he was loved .

at the end Ruud wanted more minutes and he couldn't get them due to Higuain imperial form and the above reasons so he left for Hamburg a less demanding league and a chance to play more .
even before his departure Ruud was out of contract next summer and was moving back to Holland to finish his career .

He was given a great goodbye reception by everyone and he himself cried cause he knew how much he was loved by everyone ..

so how bad did Real treat him when you don't even have 0.1 % of the facts or knowledge on the subject

Home of Barca Fans