Ismaïla Sarr

Trafalgar

Another talent we could've signed from Metz for 17m and loaned him to some french team ... now he's worth easily 50M

Porque

We were seriously interested and you are right, that fee compared to the Brazilians Madrid signed is nothing. I will assume now that Abidal is here that we will be all over the French market. Much like Zidane was with Madrid being adament to sign Ligue2s Varane.

Since he is at Rennes I will assume his price will not go too too high although they did buy him for a decent fee.

Can anyone think of a better option for our left attacking position long term (Dembele would he right)?

Last edited:

xXKonan

We tried buying him for the B team but he turned us down because he thought he wasn't ready for us quite yet.

I'd imagine we are still keeping tabs on him but considering we already have two talented wingers in Malcom and Dembele, with the former not getting as much game time as the latter being much harder to displace and we have Coutinho who's being used as a LW as well.

He made the right choice at this point in his career.

khaled_a_d

Yeah, same case like Dembele who turned us down for smaller club

Can anyone think of a better option for our left attacking position long term (Dembele would he right)?

We have 2 wingers of same age group (Malcom & Dembele) both are versatile, it is too early to think about any other option as long as Messi & Suarez are starter which means we can afford 1 winger, while Coutinho not playing in midfield either

Messi983

Watford have completed a new club record transfer following the deadline day arrival of highly sought-after Senegal international Ismaïla Sarr.

The Hornets have beaten off strong competition to secure the services of the 21-year-old winger from Rennes, who has agreed a five-year contract with the Hornets.

[tw]1159471959400419330[/tw]

Devils

Hopefully our relationship with Watford will allow us to buy Sarr in the future.

Unbelievable player. World class potential.

Devils

Hopefully our relationship with Watford will allow us to buy Sarr in the future.

Unbelievable player. World class potential.

^^^

And now we are here. World class player.

Been campaigning for YEARS to have him signed.

Barcelona's sporting directors could learn from me.

vuji_31

One game does not make him WC winger.

His pace is unreal but I dont know about alse...

EDIT
Well this guys dribbling is bad. He is good on open space. His agility is bad he is tall...No thank you

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Would suffer from the same in-game issues Dembele has so far. He is built for counter-attacking teams.

I don't know much about Sarr, but Dembele's problem is that he's always been a player that's stands at one place and waits for the ball so he can carry it. If I had the footage I could literally make a comp of Messi or some other player telling Dembele to move his ass into the right positions as the dude just stands at one place ball watching.

If Sarr is more of a runner/player that's great off the ball he would be a way better fit. Not that I would sign him though, definitely not based off on one game.

We don't need creative wingers or wingers that absolutely need to carry the ball and touch it a million times to be effective. We need players who can get in behind with pace, beat a player 1v1 and finish chances.

Devils

One game does not make him WC winger.

His pace is unreal but I dont know about alse...

EDIT
Well this guys dribbling is bad. He is good on open space. His agility is bad he is tall...No thank you

lol he's been unreal for every team he's played on and is still only 22.

This is the type of player that Bayern/Liverpool/Dortmund buy for ~40-50m and in a year ir two that value doubles or triples.

Home of Barca Fans