Barcelona 2nd on Forbes Annual List of the World’s Most Valuable Soccer Teams

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
We need to do more in marketing department.
Barca have for too long taking it easy.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
We need to do more in marketing department.
Barca have for too long taking it easy.

Most definitely.

Specially here in the states were Barca is admired a lot.

I know the club has around six development programs (fcb-escola) in the states, Neymar has been coming here the last two years at the end of the season attending sporting events, basketball/baseball. Handing out signed Barca jerseys to popular athletes in these sports. Small things like these, besides friendlies, planned and executed smartly would really generate a lot of revenue fast.

BarcaOG

Banned
considering our board's ineptitude that is shocking

now, if we could only invest that wealth in good signings...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well... Turan, Vidal (injury), Paco and Gomes cost 130 million and added virtually nothing.
Had we bought at least one player capable of helping the team we'd surely got the domesting double this year and probably gone to challenge for CL.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I was surprised when we played pre-season in US, summer 2015, as it looked like ManUtd had so much more fans there.

It is all about what is available to them. You can watch EPL matches here easily if you have basic cable or satellite. If you want to watch La Liga that is a whole different story. You have to upgrade to a higher plan and then Pay $10 extra to get Bein Sport.

With all these smart TVs and phones more and more people are going online to get their content and this is great for everyone. It is very surprising the level of fans we have here even tho we didn't really invested a lot in North America until recently. Messi is specially admired here, I remember reading last year that on ESPNFC, he gets more traffic on their site than more than 14 MLS teams and there were only 20 teams then. That is crazy since there are probably far more Messi/Barcelona fans here who get their content from Spanish language sources than on ESPNFC.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans