Page 257 of 257 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257
Results 3,841 to 3,854 of 3854

Thread: Matthijs de Ligt

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    They apparently want Coutinho back so that’s a start .. add the money for De Ligt and anything raised from the outgoing players and we’re talking serious money already
    We're not going to be buying any Liverpool players for a long time after the Coutinho fiasco. Furthermore, signing a CB is not a priority. de Ligt was a market opportunity, that's all.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EdmondDantes View Post
    Fat fuck Raiola always wanted him to join a stepping stone club for 3 years before he whores de Ligt out to either us or Real. Double fat commission for his fat gut.
    Raiola can also be in Turin shopping the best deal with Pogba who is also his client. This saga isn't over yet.

Personally we should be speaking to Todibo's agent about Konate, just in case we don't end up with de Ligt. As I said, plenty of great CBs coming through. Maybe not at de Liggts level, but good enough to compete at the highest level.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Personally we should be speaking to Todibo's agent about Konate, just in case we don't end up with de Ligt. As I said, plenty of great CBs coming through. Maybe not at de Liggts level, but good enough to compete at the highest level.
    I agree. Bundesliga has a few young top prospects, some with pace to burn that MDL just doesn't have. I like Sanchez too but as well but I think Spurs would want MDL type fee--he has many years on his contract. And we an always see if Umtiti can get back to 90% or if Todibo or a Bara B player becomes solid. I see no pressure here--lots of windows to move for players and time to see if we have what we need in house already.
    Last edited by Arizona Scott; Yesterday at 02:22 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't mind breaking the bank for a young attacking/midfield player, but not for a defender. It's smart to stand firm on our offer provided the board put to good use the money saved from not getting him.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Luftstalag14 View Post
    Where are those guys with sources confirming he will join Barca?
    What makes you think I'd want to spend energy on all the nonsense on this forum?

Barcatimes, rofl. It's a copy paste 'news outlet' or rather 2 fanboys behind a computer without any source.
    Nor do they have any idea about football or the business behind it. That much is clear from their 'news'.

I still am confident that he will join Barca.

Edit: read back the last few pages if you want to have a good laugh.
    Last edited by VN10; Yesterday at 10:57 AM.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

An interview from Raiola some years ago where he explains he will negociate several contracts for his clients for them to have the choice and to get more money for them and himself.

It is exactly what we have seen so far. De Ligt is still the one having the last talk in the end.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He refers to this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRAPf_QJmGI

"24 hours with Raiola"

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post

An interview from Raiola some years ago where he explains he will negociate several contracts for his clients for them to have the choice and to get more money for them and himself.

It is exactly what we have seen so far. De Ligt is still the one having the last talk in the end.
    Football players love him. Soms football fans hate him.
    If he wasn't De Ligt's agent. He would have signed for Barca. No doubt about that.

But he's just doing his work. Can't hate him for that.

Maybe i need to switch career. And be a football agent myself. I'm much cheaper than this dude.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The other thing he does brilliantly is gets the media attention to his outlandishness and away from the client player. Thus we all blame and hate him, and less so his clients. He wears this like a badge on the way to the bank.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do not know what section this is about to write. This is for De Ligt. I'm following everything that is related to De Ligt. Who fucks her. It is certainly good but Barca does not depend on any single individual. Barcelona is my love. I never write, but I'm tracking down what's happening on the site. The first thing I always talk about with my friends, Bartome must go. He is incompetent. He likes his position and will fight for it, but he does not have the ability to lead the club. Valverde has no capacity and does not know how to motivate players. Twice he lost his final win against fucking Rome and made a final win against Liverpool. How much time do we need to give him? Like Bartome, Valverde has to go. He has no power to motivate players to die in the field. Valverde is a weak character. I have to say that some players do not know how to play in Barca. and they have to go. What are these? So fucking Bartome and fucking Valverde are tired of knowing. Thanks to Ronaldinho (the best player of all time) I became a great Barcelona fan. When I see how they lose the games I want to die. I have no influence (I am from Montenegro) But you from Catalonia can do a lot for us Barca.
    Return Laport or Rosel they have loyalty and knowledge.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campos View Post
    Football players love him. Soms football fans hate him.
    If he wasn't De Ligt's agent. He would have signed for Barca. No doubt about that.

But he's just doing his work. Can't hate him for that.

Maybe i need to switch career. And be a football agent myself. I'm much cheaper than this dude.
    Been thinking about that part for a while now and totally agree on that.

But also why in earth do clubs need to pay commissions to players agents, when an agent is working for a player.
    FIFA/ECB should really take a stand on this, and let the players pay their agent for the work they do for them.

In De Ligt's case, we should have paid Raiola 20% commission on the transfer fee, this is nuts.
    De Ligt hires Raiola, he wants his big fat contract, let him pay the 20% commission based on his salary to Raiola.
    If you don't want to pay so much, bad deal, take a cheaper agent.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For all the Negative Nancy's here who are not so positive about De Ligt, here is what someone with more football knowledge than you says about De Ligt:

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/capello-als...oen-al-voorbij

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VN10 View Post
    For all the Negative Nancy's here who are not so positive about De Ligt, here is what someone with more football knowledge than you says about De Ligt:

https://www.vi.nl/nieuws/capello-als...oen-al-voorbij
    As if the Serie A will change with de Ligt, the winner is already known 99,9999% sure.
    Even this season Juventus was crap, if we follow their own supporters base, yet they still won the league with ease.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    De Ligt would be earning 14m + bonuses if he goes to Juve. Second most after Ronaldo.
    I wonder how senior players like Chiellini feel about that.
    "It is what it is"- Ernesto Valverde after suffering a humiliation in the UCL.