Matthijs de Ligt

Slevinn

Probably time for this again...... never gets old.

15014375898711.jpg
Wish I was any good with photoshop. The possibilities are endless with this picture. :lol:

Alik

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bartomeu: "De Ligt is a great player and a great centre-back. I know what will happen with him but it's not the moment to talk right now."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1114170611897643010?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Barto listen to your heart and [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]. Don't listen to barcaforum.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
My sources in Catalunya have informed me that there will be news regarding him TONIGHT.

Well?

From what Van der Sar said it doesn't look like this is going to end any time soon. Meanwhile Juventus is not out yet, they are hoping to persuade him to join them when they meet this week.

Devils

Well?

From what Van der Sar said it doesn't look like this is going to end any time soon. Meanwhile Juventus is not out yet, they are hoping to persuade him to join them when they meet this week.

Any more updates .. I’m desperate for us to get this guy !!

[tw]1115380766534512641[/tw]

Bartomeu's statements statements this week have only reinforced what all signs are pointing to...that De Ligt will sign with Barca.

Ajax have apparently also asked for Alena on loan although I'm not sure if that is part of the deal or not.

VN10

Let's pray for Ronaldo, hope he can hold his breath long enough and likes the smell of soap!

...atleast Lewandowski survived 2 whole wash programmes in De Ligt's pocket.

:lol:

VN10

BREAKING: Ronaldo survived!

De Telegraaf is reporting that he's been found among a couple of coins and some loose chewing gum. Viviane de Ligt: "I heard some 'shhh-shshhh' noices coming from our attic where our washing machine is, first I thought it was a gas leak but when I made it to the top of the stairs I saw a little fella jumping and trying to get out of Mathijs' Ajax-short while screaming 'Siiiiiiiiiii'. I'm glad he is not badly injured, because he is a fragile fella after all!"

Home of Barca Fans