Matthijs de Ligt

xXKonan

Lol, I wouldn't be surprised if those ITK's just stole information from others to pass it on as there own.

While I do believe that United are in for De Ligt, I highly doubt these guys really know anything. It's about as bad as guys like Rafael Hernandez trying to pass off as he's some sort of Barca ITK even though he's clearly full of it.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Of course it would. But the problem is, he's not going to save them. He's still very young and needs major help around him. He also needs leaders and a good manager around him to help develop. He's not going to get that at Utd.

It's a risky move for him.

He's not getting that here either.

serghei

Well, if we don't get him I'd rather United get him if you know what I mean... :coffee:

By the time we will face him in CL he'll be 27 with a great beard and a couple of kids.

Ajax

You don't know that. No one knows that. Players at 19y of age are hugely inconsistent especially CB's. There is only one who performed great week in week out at that age and his name is Leo.

De ligt is far from finished product, he has a lot more to learn, he is a 19y old player FFS who played in a Dutch league. During most of their games in the league they din't even need to defend so people need to realize wherever he goes he will need to adapt. 14mil is way too much for him right now.

Its funny how this post would apply to the transfer fee a couple of years afo. Now its the annual salary for a 5y contract with a 80m fee and 10m commision

Givenchy

Its funny how this post would apply to the transfer fee a couple of years afo. Now its the annual salary for a 5y contract with a 80m fee and 10m commision

has there been any news there?

it seems over the past few days alot of the 'news' we've seen all links back to that bs reddit 'ITK'

Ajax

Nope nothing. Just the blabla barca in the lead. Some mentioning of City and ManU but mainly outsiders recommending him to go, or not go there.

Personally waiting for the Overmars bamboozle and the 90m fee followed by a Barca 91m counter

xXKonan

Gerard Romero claims United made De Ligt an irresistible offer and is close to joining United.

Well good luck I guess.

Riordon

Im okay with it. I mean if it hadn't been for the fact De Ligt is a special talent I guess we wouldn't need a CB, atleast for now. Regarding the CB position 30-40 signings seem to work for us.

Now we have 80-90m(plus the money to the fat Rat) extra to the positions where we really need new players. Im talking about a 9, a LW (instead of Coutinho), psychical yet technically strong midfielder (Ndombele?), backup LB.

Not the end of the world for me.

FCBfan22

Gerard Romero claims United made De Ligt an irresistible offer and is close to joining United.

Well good luck I guess.

50 million sign-on agent fee for Raviola.

:mou:

Raviola held Matthijs at gunpoint after that.

(This is a joke. But I wouldn't be surprised if agent fee is around 20 million in the end.)

Last edited:

Dinho10

Fuck Raiola!! If he didn't have a scumbag agent the deal will be wrapped ages ago. Raiola is truly a cancer to football.

FCBfan22

It's not a complete tragedy if this indeed fell through.

Now, dear Barto, buy a left back. You know, a player that plays the furthest left in defence. That short guy with #18 plays there for us.

Home of Barca Fans