Matthijs de Ligt

Cule4life

The Culest
tenor.gif

#MeTooMessigician

khaled_a_d

Sounds as though Umtiti is more or less done isn't he ??

I'm sure I read something about his injury being far worse than first imagined . The kind of problem much older players get usually

No, it is just speculation and people acting like they are doctors and have examined him.
The club actually seem to think a surgery can correct things for him, he still wants conservative treatment. If he does a surgery and problem not fixed we can say he is done

VN10

Koeman: 'In two years Mathijs de Ligt will be the best defender in the world'. Source/link.

Did you say something? [MENTION=20770]Raketa10[/MENTION] [MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]
Rofl.

Donatello

De Jong is already gone & I guess we have cooled our interest in him aswell.

I guess we are getting neither of them. Funny considering we were one of the earliest clubs to show serious interest in them.

Last edited:

FCBfan22

This guy is mission impossible. Everyone who is in some way afiliated with Raiola, won't end up at Barca.

Devils

Really? Why?

Mainly because Lenglet has been nothing short of excellent since he came in this summer. I'm pretty confident of Lenglet + Umtiti + Pique + Todibo (if he becomes good) of managing our CB situation for the next few years. And 3 of those players are still young.

If Umtiti's injury is career threatening though, we may need to take serious measures as he is the key figure in our defensive line for the future.

VN10

Mainly because Lenglet has been nothing short of excellent since he came in this summer. I'm pretty confident of Lenglet + Umtiti + Pique + Todibo (if he becomes good) of managing our CB situation for the next few years. And 3 of those players are still young.

Hmm, I strongly disagree. That would be the weakest central defence line in the top of European football.

De Ligt + Umtiti, with Lenglet as back up could be considered strong now and probably super strong in 2 years.

Imagine what the current Barca team could do if they had a good defence line... We are lacking hard in defence. Pique is weak as fuck, Lenglet is decent, we dont have a good rightback, and because of that Alba and Busi are not performing as good as they would be able to with a good defence line. De Ligt would solve most of our defensive problems and a good right back would turn our defence into a very good one.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

If Umtiti's injury is career threatening though, we may need to take serious measures as he is the key figure in our defensive line for the future.

Well - Add in Murillo and it could turn out just about fine, touchwood.

We probably have to invest quite a bit of money to sign in a Busi successor, an Iniesta successor (which Coutinho ain't) and a Suarez successor

Home of Barca Fans