Matthijs de Ligt

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is not over at all. Bartomeu is actually going to the Netherlands to attend the ECA General Assembly meeting scheduled for next Monday and Tuesday in Amsterdam. I think he will use this stop-over to talk to Ajax about the transfer but I don't think they will finalize anything since De Ligt is still with the Dutch NT and they still have to agree terms with not only Ajax but De Ligt/Raiola as well.

I certainly hope at the very least Bartomeu will reach an agreement with Ajax while he is there.

El Barcelona

MD saying that Ajax and MDL want to seal the players future fast. Barto is in Amsterdam for uefa/eca assembly on Monday so they definitely take some time to discus the price for MDL and seal the deal. It's not that they are going to talk for the first time, both parties now from each other what they want and MDL himself wants Barça (if we can believe the papers).

xXKonan

I still think the idea of PSG getting any of the Ajax Twins in De Jong and De Ligt, relied heavily on them getting De Jong. But they lost that war to us and it seems De Ligt may not be interested in PSG's project after that.

I think the day we signed De Jong, was the day that we were in the driver's seat for De Ligt, assuming we decided to follow up on our interest. Sure it's more complex that what we are thinking but I think De Ligt in Ernst wants to sign with us if we were indeed interested in him which appears to be the case.

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
I still think the idea of PSG getting any of the Ajax Twins in De Jong and De Ligt, relied heavily on them getting De Jong. But they lost that war to us and it seems De Ligt may not be interested in PSG's project after that.

I think the day we signed De Jong, was the day that we were in the driver's seat for De Ligt, assuming we decided to follow up on our interest. Sure it's more complex that what we are thinking but I think De Ligt in Ernst wants to sign with us if we were indeed interested in him which appears to be the case.

"...And here is where we choke it all away, but still win the league by a 25 pt margin. What say you?"

Devils

[tw]1109431366247243776[/tw]

Ajax want an agreement as soon as possible, but Barca might not be able to close the deal as fast as Ajax wants.

If both parties do come to agreement, the deal could be done next week, dawg.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This picture of him is just too cute, you want to squish his face.

de-ligt-ung.jpg

Home of Barca Fans