User Tag List

Page 265 of 296 FirstFirst ... 165215255263264265266267275 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,975 of 4431

Thread: Matthijs de Ligt

Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Cillessen sold for 35m, can we afford De Ligt now?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's going to Juve. Oriol Domenech just confirmed it on twitter and several Italian reporters are now saying the transfer could be finalized in the next hours. I'm thinking it'll be announced tomorrow.
    "It is what it is"- Ernesto Valverde after suffering a humiliation in the UCL.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Read that he will have a 150 Million euro release clause in his contract.

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    release clause says it all really. 3 years time Raiola will be moving him again but hopefully we stay clear; #teamTodibo

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think he rejected PSG because of no release clause in France. His signing with Juve in a matter of hours.

He will come to Barca in two years time when Pique retires and we have a better manager.
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yep. I think he wants to come to Barca after Pique retires so after 2-3 years. 150m release clause isnt that much in todays market if he turns out to be a VVD-type of defender.

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think we will be paying 150m for him or any CB, not even VVD.
    Sóc Culer. Go HUAWEI!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If he does turn out to be a really good and world class defender and he really wants to come to Barca, I think we will.
    Of course, by that time, I think we'll have a new management that will maybe have a completely different approach to these type of signings so maybe we wont.

Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, there goes another one, while our board is supposedly chasing NeyNey only to be burned by PSG the third time in 4 years.

Fear of the squat
    Fear of the squat
    I have a constant fear
    Valverde's here next year

Valverde after Copa defeat: "I'm fine.. but when you lose you are always worse than when you win."

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think we will come back for him if Todibo ends up doing good or another young CB we bring in becomes a worthy replacement of Pique.

I still think that this may be one and done. We showed our interest but in the end, he went to Juve and that's that.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Too bad, he made the wrong choice.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wouldn't blow 150m on him even if his development goes perfectly at Juventus and that is no guarantee by any stretch of the imagination. The board won't either.

De Ligt made his bed, now he can lie in it. PSG or United await him in a few years if he hasn't faded into obscurity with the hype dying down at that point.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I dont see any club in the near future blowing 150ME on a centreback. Even in this crazy market.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by George_Costanza View Post
    I think he rejected PSG because of no release clause in France. His signing with Juve in a matter of hours.
    I am curious if in Ligue 1/PSG they can offer player options to give the player more insurance and flexibility. In football I hear more often clubs exercising options (United extended a year for Rashford that was their call I think). However I think Alves had one at Barca and gave up a year he could have had to leave.

League rules for no buyout clauses are really short sighted. Let clubs use them if they want. In La Liga, Real effectively doesn't do them--write in buyouts of a billion dollars so it is effectively worthless, but others do like Barca and Atletico.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    BTW I am not sweating De Ligt, De Jong was MUCH more important to this summer window for Barca.