User Tag List

Page 297 of 302 FirstFirst ... 197247287295296297298299 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,455 of 4526

Thread: Matthijs de Ligt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why some of our fans have to be so butthurt. People here are comparing De Ligt with Todibo (who?), i hope that Todibo emerges to be one of the best though.
    For those who say that he is slow, please ask Mbappe lol.
    "Madrid cabrón saluda al campeón"

Samuel Eto'o

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    Barcelona offered 5m, Juventus offered 16m, just admit it's the money, why does everyone have to be so fake.
    He will earn 7,5m without bonuses. 12m with bonuses.

I'm not quote sure, but i think Barca offered 7-8 mil.

But let's be honest. Barca fan or not. It's normal to look up to Italian defenders as a little kid. There was an old classmate on reddit. Who verified he was a Juve fan back then. He made a screenshot of his yearbook as prove. I might be the only one here. But i truly believe he didn't chose for the money.
    7-8 mil or 12 mil. As an 19 years old kid, it won't make that much of a difference.

I'm not a millionaire. So i can't look into the mind of a young millionaire. But will 4 mil more or less, make you a happier person ? Money can buy short term happiness. But in the long run it doesn't really matter. He's only 19. If he was 32 oke... then I would understand. But the dude is just a kid.

And let's not forget this.
    Juve REALLY REALLY wanted him. Barca also wanted him. But he was not priority number 1.
    You can feel that as a player. Every one likes to feel wanted. Maybe Barca didn't show it enough.
    Last edited by Campos; 21st July 2019 at 11:33 AM.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seria A/Italian defenders have become so overrated ffs. Since the days of Nesta and Cannavaro the only CB who has approached that tier is Chielini and he still falls short. Puyol and Pique have been just as good, maybe even better than him. These days the likes of Kjier, Manolas, de Vrij, Raul Albiol etc. are the norm.

Not to mention that lately, Seria A has become way more attacking and their teams concede way more goals than in the era of the match where scoring more than 2 goals would have been the highest scoring game of the season.

Juventus have shat on a weak league for almost 10 years now, man what a great challenge for the highly "competitive" De Ligt.

Anyway he'll be a great defender but the fact that he has the fat rat as an agent makes me glad that he didn't chose us in the end. I also hope that we won't go for him in the future. He has an astronomical release clause and no defender is worth that much for us.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Campos View Post
    He will earn 7,5m without bonuses. 12m with bonuses.

I'm not quote sure, but i think Barca offered 7-8 mil.

But let's be honest. Barca fan or not. It's normal to look up to Italian defenders as a little kid. There was an old classmate on reddit. Who verified he was a Juve fan back then. He made a screenshot of his yearbook as prove. I might be the only one here. But i truly believe he didn't chose for the money.
    7-8 mil or 12 mil. As an 19 years old kid, it won't make that much of a difference.

I'm not a millionaire. So i can't look into the mind of a young millionaire. But will 4 mil more or less, make you a happier person ? Money can buy short term happiness. But in the long run it doesn't really matter. He's only 19. If he was 32 oke... then I would understand. But the dude is just a kid.

And let's not forget this.
    Juve REALLY REALLY wanted him. Barca also wanted him. But he was not priority number 1.
    You can feel that as a player. Every one likes to feel wanted. Maybe Barca didn't show it enough.
    You really think a 19 year old would be unaffected by earning an extra 4m a year? LMAO bro I get you like the guy but this is ridiculous bias. Made me chuckle though.
    "I don't care what Barcaforum thinks, for me it's Gala XI y nada mas." - Ernesto Valverde.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    You really think a 19 year old would be unaffected by earning an extra 4m a year? LMAO bro I get you like the guy but this is ridiculous bias. Made me chuckle though.
    I'm just saying i don't believe money is the "main" reason why he chose Juve.

There are many reason which led to this decision
    But i think Juve wanted him a little more (and they also showed it). Barca is just to busy with getting Neymar and Griezmann. Which i think is stupid.

De Ligt + Neymar or Griezman would be perfect for this team. Neymar + Griezmann is a little to overkill. And it will not guarantee you any CL titles.

We can keep talking about the money aspect. But i honestly think Barca just didn't show it enough.

In this type of situations you need to show players how much you want them. How important they can and will be.

But the only thing Barto did was trolling us.
    They want to go all out for Neymar. They want to pay 120mil for an 28 years old player. But they don't want to pay the fat prick the extra 12 mil ?

Doesn't make sense to me.
    Last edited by Campos; 21st July 2019 at 01:57 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Money was definitely the reason he choose juve. But it's cool

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernesto GOATverde Tejedor View Post
    How mad are you over that he joined Juve?

Rate 1-10

Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    he's just a dutch farmer anyway.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchisio8 View Post

Rate 1-10

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was played as the left sided CB today and kinda struggled tbh
    I’ve only ever seen him as the right CB .

Sarri is a bad tempered , aggressive beggar and doesn’t take well to mistakes ... De Ligt will have to learn fast

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    He was played as the left sided CB today and kinda struggled tbh
    I’ve only ever seen him as the right CB .

Sarri is a bad tempered , aggressive beggar and doesn’t take well to mistakes ... De Ligt will have to learn fast
    I watched the whole game. He didn't struggle at all.

He only played for like 20-25 min i think (he's not fully fit yet). And he didn't had much to do.

He had a good interception on Moura

And an 1 on 1 vs Kane.

That's all he had to do.

But it was just a friendly game. He has only trained 1 time with his new teammates. And 2 times with Ajax if i'm not wrong. Before that he was on vacation.
    Hopefully he can start against Inter this Wednesday.

BTW He will miss Frenkie on the pitch, that's one thing for sure.

Matiuidi en Emre Can are a joke. They can do nothing with the ball on the feet.
    Rabiot was playing good today, but he made a stupid mistake, which led to a goal.

Don't know if Ramsey can save their midfield.
    Last edited by Campos; 21st July 2019 at 10:15 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marchisio8 View Post

Rate 1-10
    Zero. I've not posted one bad post about the guy. I've not even criticised him for moving for money. At 19 that is completely normal, I would have probably done the same as him when I was 19. But why people want to make out he went to Juve for any other reason is a mystery to me. Hopefully as he ages he will learn that money doesn't make you happy.
    "I don't care what Barcaforum thinks, for me it's Gala XI y nada mas." - Ernesto Valverde.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I watched the whole game. He didn't struggle at all.

He only played for like 20-25 min i think (he's not fully fit yet). And he didn't had much to do.

He had a good interception on Moura

And an 1 on 1 vs Kane.

That's all he had to do.

But it was just a friendly game. He has only trained 1 time with his new teammates. And 2 times with Ajax if i'm not wrong. Before that he was on vacation.
    Hopefully he can start against Inter this Wednesday.

BTW He will miss Frenkie on the pitch, that's one thing for sure.

Matiuidi en Emre Can are a joke. They can do nothing with the ball on the feet.
    Rabiot was playing good today, but he made a stupid mistake, which led to a goal.

Don't know if Ramsey can save their midfield.
    Well Kane whose about as fast as Rakitic still managed to turn De Ligt inside out in his own penalty box ..
    Plus they scored within about a minute of him coming on .. he went to win a header on the halfway line but misjudged it was basically a knock on for one of their forwards .. 30 seconds later a cross went into the box and he kinda watched helplessly as it was knocked past the keeper.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    Well Kane whose about as fast as Rakitic still managed to turn De Ligt inside out in his own penalty box ..
    Plus they scored within about a minute of him coming on .. he went to win a header on the halfway line but misjudged it was basically a knock on for one of their forwards .. 30 seconds later a cross went into the box and he kinda watched helplessly as it was knocked past the keeper.
    So he lost an 1-on-1 against Kane. And now he's struggling ? Pique never lost an 1-on-1, Maldini never lost an 1-on-1 ? Common man....

It's a friendly game... who the fuck cares. He only trained 3 times since his last game (almost 2 months ago).

What do you expect from him ?

And you mean this goal right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...5F2idw&t=9m01s

This was clearly a mistake from De Sciglio (who was the worst player on the pitch).

If you look closely... De Ligt tries to initiate an offside trap (which was the right thing to do). But De Sciglio didn't get it...

I also wanted him at Barca. But people are acting like Juve is some sort of low tier club. I don't say Juve fits him the best. But it's not a bad choice either.
    Last edited by Campos; 21st July 2019 at 11:51 PM.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So he lost an 1-on-1 against Kane. And now he's struggling ? Pique never lost an 1-on-1, Maldini never lost an 1-on-1 ? Common man....

It's a friendly game... who the fuck cares. He only trained 3 times since his last game (almost 2 months ago).

What do you expect from him ?

And you mean this goal right ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...5F2idw&t=9m01s

This was clearly a mistake from De Sciglio (who was the worst player on the pitch).

If you look closely... De Ligt tries to initiate an offside trap (which was the right thing to do). But De Sciglio didn't get it...

I also wanted him at Barca. But people are acting like Juve is some sort of low tier club. I don't say Juve fits him the best. But it's not a bad choice either.

Call me old fashioned but I’d want my CBs to be busting a gut to close any danger down around the penalty spot when a cross comes in .. he wasn’t close enough and was basically watching helplessly.. plus it was him who started the move off initially when he headed the ball to one of their attackers when it should have been heading it to safety if he couldn’t find a teammate