User Tag List

Page 215 of 262 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,225 of 3919

Thread: Matthijs de Ligt

  1. #3211
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riordon View Post
    Feel sorry for him. Raiola has made him believe that he can get away from PSG in the future. We should tell him that it’s now or never.

    Dont worry if we dont get him. There is ALWAYS top central defenders emerging. Now its De Ligt, the year before Van Dijk, before him Umtiti. Its not a unique position like CF or RB.

    On the positive side, we now have 80m more to strengthen the positions which needs strengthening; new 9, left winger, starter RB, backup LB, offensive midfielder with intensity and stamina, defensive midfielder with strength and technique.

    Thats 6 positions i would reinforce before I look at De Ligt
    Definitely. If he signs for PSG, he is not leaving that club for at least 6 years.... and it would cost a fortune to get him. And if he does go there, he'll probably regress as a player.... and the majority of the big clubs won't want him anyway.

    We've seen it time and time again when these young players sign for big clubs for massive fees and wages and fuck their career up. I honestly see that happening here if he joins PSG.
    Last edited by xxxxxx; 12th June 2019 at 11:16 AM.

  2. #3212
    Member
    VN10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    All the money experts out again , when they really know nothing about any agreements or wage amounts offered to anybody , and believe all the garbage written by fools who also dont know the real details on any players.

    This guy should be forgotten about and move on , its his loss. Griezman is the same , the guy should be nowhere near the club.

    Barcas main problem , and its going to be there next season is the manager and the clowns in control of the club.
    It's a rare talent to say something in the first sentence and contradict it in the second sentence of the same post, lol.

  3. #3213
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,796
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    All the money experts out again , when they really know nothing about any agreements or wage amounts offered to anybody , and believe all the garbage written by fools who also dont know the real details on any players.

    This guy should be forgotten about and move on , its his loss. Griezman is the same , the guy should be nowhere near the club.

    Barcas main problem , and its going to be there next season is the manager and the clowns in control of the club.
    Someone should frame this post.

    The manager and board are rubbish and to blame for the fiasco this club has become.

  4. #3214
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delancey View Post
    If Tottenham can reach the finals of the CL, anything can happen in football. At PSG, he will have the opportunity to play with and be influenced by some of the greatest footballers of our time, live in a nice city while earning a top salary. Of course PSG will be able to challenge for titles next season.
    But let's be honest. Ligue 1 sucks compared to the Premier League and La Liga.

    He need to be challenged week in week out. Don't think the Lique 1 will give him that.
    Even with their B-squad they can win the competition lol.

  5. #3215
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by delancey View Post
    If Tottenham can reach the finals of the CL, anything can happen in football. At PSG, he will have the opportunity to play with and be influenced by some of the greatest footballers of our time, live in a nice city while earning a top salary. Of course PSG will be able to challenge for titles next season.
    Check their recent Champs League history. They've actually finished worse in it every single year.

    They're a poorly ran club. Yeah, you can throw all the money in the world to get players... but if you haven't got a good coach/manager and a good board, you are not winning jack shit.

    The only titles they're challenging for next season is the shitty French ones... with no competition.

  6. #3216
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,796
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope De Ligt goes to Psg. I know people like him but I don't.

  7. #3217
    Member
    VN10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    I hope De Ligt goes to Psg. I know people like him but I don't.
    Shame that you haven't seen a single game. You'd have seen that he is close to Pique's level at 19 y/o, maybe even better than Pique at the end of next season. On top of that, he is very well suited for Barca's game, unlike 95% of other talented CB's.

  8. #3218
    Senior Member
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    6,952
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcomer View Post
    Some reliable people from Paris are saying it is 10 M net + 5 bonus.



    20 M fee for Raiola.
    This is too much and I think could easily be a much bigger obstacle for Barça than De Ligt's wages.

    I won't hold it against MDL if he prefers to go to PSG, it's his career and he can do whatever he wants so good luck to him.

    I can't stand agents like Raiola and Mendes (though I like him better than Raiola) who are getting these high commisions from transfers. What exactly are they doing different than agents from other great/big name players who are getting 5 or 10 times less than them? It's ruining football.

  9. #3219
    Member
    VN10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
    They're a poorly ran club. Yeah, you can throw all the money in the world to get players... but if you haven't got a good coach/manager and a good board, you are not winning jack shit.

    The only titles they're challenging for next season is the shitty French ones... with no competition.
    Im confused, is that first sentence about United or PSG? It applies to both, and more to United currently.

    Well better some French titles, that no title at all.

  10. #3220
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,796
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VN10 View Post
    Shame that you haven't seen a single game. You'd have seen that he is close to Pique's level at 19 y/o, maybe even better than Pique at the end of next season. On top of that, he is very well suited for Barca's game, unlike 95% of other talented CB's.
    I actually saw both Ajax games against Madrid, Juve away tie and the home game against Spurs. I'm not doubting his talent just his attitude. He is Raiolas bitch.

  11. #3221
    Member
    VN10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    I actually saw both Ajax games against Madrid, Juve away tie and the home game against Spurs. I'm not doubting his talent just his attitude. He is Raiolas bitch.
    Oke Jon Snow.



    He is praized for his attitude and mentality, and rightly so.

  12. #3222
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What makes me laugh is he's only had 1 good season! Yeah, he's got great potential and whatnot, but he's literally only had 1 good season. Spending like 90m euros (plus a big massive signing on fee) and then another 19m a year on wages is a big gamble. But that's PSG for you. They love splashing big money on young players only for them to regress badly after a year or 2. I see a similar pattern happening here.

    To be honest with you, the kid makes a lot of mistakes. Yeah, I know he makes up for them.... but he does make a lot of them.

  13. #3223
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,796
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messi983 View Post
    This is too much and I think could easily be a much bigger obstacle for Barça than De Ligt's wages.

    I won't hold it against MDL if he prefers to go to PSG, it's his career and he can do whatever he wants so good luck to him.

    I can't stand agents like Raiola and Mendes (though I like him better than Raiola) who are getting these high commisions from transfers. What exactly are they doing different than agents from other great/big name players who are getting 5 or 10 times less than them? It's ruining football.
    I agree but don't expect any action from a corrupt Fifa or Uefa.

  14. #3224
    Member
    VN10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xxxxxx View Post
    What makes me laugh is he's only had 1 good season!
    Clueless. He was a starter in Ajax' campaign to the Europa league final at 17 years old.
    This season was actually his 3rd good season at 19 y/o. Oke his 2,5th to be fair.

  15. #3225
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    1,063
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VN10 View Post
    Im confused, is that first sentence about United or PSG? It applies to both, and more to United currently.

    Well better some French titles, that no title at all.
    Utd are a also a poorly ran club, but they haven't spent nowhere near the money PSG has. Not even close.

    I suppose winning some titles than winning no titles at all is better than nothing, but I would rather compete in the Premier Liga and get better as a player than play in an awful league.
    Last edited by xxxxxx; 12th June 2019 at 11:32 AM.