Matthijs de Ligt

Givenchy

de Ligt will end up at City imo, he always wanted to play in the PL aswell iirc

EV would probably bench him for Vermaelen anyway

FC433

We seem to be very keen to get him. I am not sure if that is true or it is because of the international break.

How much do you think we should pay for him and what other options do we have?

Jombi

We seem to be very keen to get him. I am not sure if that is true or it is because of the international break.

How much do you think we should pay for him and what other options do we have?

I think De Jong is more important than De Ligt. I'd even throw Houssem Aouar into the mix of midfield signings. Some people dislike us signing those types of players, but we desperately need a good midfield with intelligence. The latest Betis game should be a wake-up call. I think it would be a grave mistake to play Busi and Raki as starters until 34. Iniesta and Xavi were clearly in sharp decline around 30-32. Busi and Raki need real competition.

Messigician

I think De Jong is more important than De Ligt. I'd even throw Houssem Aouar into the mix of midfield signings. Some people dislike us signing those types of players, but we desperately need a good midfield with intelligence. The latest Betis game should be a wake-up call. I think it would be a grave mistake to play Busi and Raki as starters until 34. Iniesta and Xavi were clearly in sharp decline around 30-32. Busi and Raki need real competition.

Decline at 30? Xavi and Iniesta were in their prime

Home of Barca Fans