Matthijs de Ligt

Newcomer

What a load of Shit haha

City and PSG are as bad as each other by making up shady sponsorship deals etc, the rest is a load of bollocks, they can spend that due to their revenues, mainly due to the TV deal which is all earnt from being the most popular and watched league in the world.

Fans or president of rival teams don't get to chose who is bad and who is not.
UEFA makes the rules and makes the sanctions.
You, as a MU fan,are not happy with the result. City and PSG fans are not happy with UEFA ways of conducting the FFP either. At the end, we can only rely on the official decision of CAS. In case of PSG, there was no breach of FFP, whether you like it or not.

Truth is it is what happened most of the time.

Milan clubs were bankrolled by Berlusconi and Morratti and went to shit when they lost their sugar daddies.
Juventus was and is bankrolled by Agnelli family.
Parma got their good period being backed by Parmalat.
Arsenal was once called a money club.
Blackburn got their good period thanks to money.
Everton was a money club. And apparently, Liverpool was created and funded because of money and Everton not wanting to play at Anfield anymore. They went on to be one of the most succesful club afterwards thanks to Moores family.

People have their bias and forget that their club that are getting "money only from football" have benefitted from the outside money investment that helped win trophies and build legacy, fanbase and ultimately sponsorship.

Good post. However, one thing I would say is that somehow it seems more acceptable when the funding group is from the same town/country as the team, as is the case of the clubs you have mentioned here. Which again is why I find the EPL fans so hypocritical - all foreign owned as of today.

What a load of Shit haha

City and PSG are as bad as each other by making up shady sponsorship deals etc, the rest is a load of bollocks, they can spend that due to their revenues, mainly due to the TV deal which is all earnt from being the most popular and watched league in the world.

Truth hurts. 'Load of shit' ... 'load of bollocks' ... excellent rebuttal. Everything I wrote in my post is factually true.

Givenchy

just offer him the same as Frenkie. if he doesn't accept that its obvious what this is really about, so we can move on

Givenchy

This is getting odd.

Henrique who was supposedly the one meeting Raiola today has briefed the portuguese media he is leaving PSG.

i thought that was weird in Di Marzio's tweet about Henrique and De Ligt as i was sure Leonardo was coming in to replace the departing Henrique

(was even rumours of Leonardo and De Ligt being unveiled together)

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is getting odd.

Henrique who was supposedly the one meeting Raiola today has briefed the portuguese media he is leaving PSG.

What is getting old? Are you categorically denying that PSG is trying to sign De Ligt?

Givenchy said Barca should just offer the same as what we offered to De Jong (which we did, according to Catalan media). How is that related to what you were saying?

Newcomer

What is getting old? Are you categorically denying that PSG is trying to sign De Ligt?

Givenchy said Barca should just offer the same as what we offered to De Jong (which we did, according to Catalan media). How is that related to what you were saying?

Not old, but odd.

I mean they announced yesterday Raiola would meet with Leonardo, the new sporting director.
Turns out, he met with Henrique.
Now, Henrique briefes the media about his departure from PSG because of problems with Tuchel.

It is odd to meet with the guy that become the day after an ex-employee of the club you are talking contract with.

Anyway, for the first time of this saga, i'll believe in de Ligt-PSG links because Raiola did make his way to Paris today.

I quoted him because we had a discussion earlier where I told him nothing was predictable at PSG these days.
Wasnt quoting his actual text here.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

Apparently he was in Paris for another one of his clients, not de Ligt. I don't think we need to spend large cash on him tbh. I think Umtiti with full recovery and Lenglet are plenty with Pique in terms of top class. We need to establish some sort of potency in attack and get arthur, de jong, busquets chemistry going. Alba competition, Semedo cemented.. Valverde some testosterone treatment or something. lol

Newcomer

Some parisian source is saying it is a done deal between Raiola and PSG for de Ligt.
5 year deal.

However, PSG and Raiola are still negociating for another of his client.

Home of Barca Fans