Matthijs de Ligt

Marchisio8

Banned
If I was really bitter I’d be wishing he had a torrid time and flopped .. I’d be happy for him to be a revelation then we take him next season

150M release clause, that rises every year by 20M, and salary is 16M net. Good luck :lol:

De Ligt is here for the long run, no one is paying this for a defender. Juve lucky they are relying on a new italian tax law.

cro-man

Nobody will pay this clause and nobody will pay him more wages. The fat rat did a good job here and de ligt doesnt even know that this end station not just the one station of many. Either he will have to wait till his contract runs out and accept less wages or juve is end station....

Last edited:

Givenchy

Nobody will pay this clause and nobody will pay him more wages. The fat rat did a good job here and de ligt doesnt even know that is end station not just the one station of many. Either he will have to wait till his contract runs out and accept less wages or juve is end station....

Juve won't be his end station, he and Raiola made it pretty clear its a stepping stone. once Ronaldo leaves/retires, he'll be kicking up a fuss and Juve will have to pay Raiola again like they did with Pogba :lol:

i see him in the PL 2-3 years time

Devils

The fact that he went to a club that has no chance of winning the CL shows a lack of ambition for me.

Sad!

cro-man

Juve won't be his end station, he and Raiola made it pretty clear its a stepping stone. once Ronaldo leaves/retires, he'll be kicking up a fuss and Juve will have to pay Raiola again like they did with Pogba :lol:

i see him in the PL 2-3 years time

The fat rat would say everything to make a deal possible and de ligt did swallow it. Juve wont give up easily and let him his way out without getting 150m and who will pay his current wages or even rise it? My advice is stay away from those raiola clients... If all big clubs do the same someone like him wont rise ever again.

abbbs97

Eh he’s a CB anyway so it’s not a big deal at all to lose out on him. So much more relieved we got Frenkie. Plus we dodged a bullet with Raiola.

MTL_Barca

He's still just 19. He can rundown his contract and then leave with 1 year left or on a free and still be younger than 25.

150++ mil is as good as no release clause so idk why this was supposedly so important for Raiola. Or does he seriously hope some club will just come and pay that so he gets his next fat check :lol:

Home of Barca Fans