Matthijs de Ligt

Raketa10

Doubt it was Manchester United that doubled our offer. They are not known for paying ridiculous wages as we are, Alexis was a fluke and a mistake and they realized it. They were even holding out on renewing De Gea because they didn’t want to pay him what he wanted, I can’t imagine that they will offer such a huge wage to a 19-year-old defender.

We pay the best wages in European football, period. So if someone doubles what our offer is, they have to be so desperate and crazy.

PSG or City. There is no one else. I doubt Juve would offer that much...

khaled_a_d

That’s the strange thing ... De Ligt seems so intelligent and well advanced for his yet he’s gone with such an awful agent ..

1-We don't know those players, we don't know who they trust and what they think and how they affect the player.
2-You are assuming that taking the most money isn't the most intelligent decision

Zidane82

1-We don't know those players, we don't know who they trust and what they think and how they affect the player.
2-You are assuming that taking the most money isn't the most intelligent decision

I’m saying that that his agent is a blood sucking leech ...

Raketa10

Stay calm guys, I doubt anyone has offered more. This is usual Raiola shit. The only problem that could emerge is that our management board gives up because of Raiola like we did with Rabiot because of his lunatic mother. I sincerely hope that won't happen because I see De Ligt as a much smarter guy than that French diva. At one point he will tell Raiola to stop with this bullshit.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
My advice, calma - Barto et al have been pretty underwhelming on the sporting side of things with appointments like Valverde but they are lethal when it comes to closing deals on whomever they target. And in this case, everyone knows where the player prefers to play (that includes his BFF, girlfriend, club, father in law etc). Negotiating, it will happen - transfer window hasn't even officially opened yet

Andrew M

My advice, calma - Barto et al have been pretty underwhelming on the sporting side of things with appointments like Valverde but they are lethal when it comes to closing deals on whomever they target. And in this case, everyone knows where the player prefers to play (that includes his BFF, girlfriend, club, father in law etc). Negotiating, it will happen - transfer window hasn't even officially opened yet

Not sure I agree with this. We targeted Willian last year and failed on that. Verratti the year before. We were also very interested in Pogba at one point

Raketa10

Last edited:

Givenchy

Raiola is using United to put pressure on us and we seem to be shutting up with a 'take it or leave it' situation. i think we need to get rid of Umtiti before we can progress on this transfer.. maybe we'll get some news after the Copa final on Raki, Umtiti and co futures

laughable to think he'd go from playing CL semi finals with Ajax to fighting for top 4 and Europa league, no offence to United

abbbs97

I dont think he'll go to United but if he does, it'll show that he chose money over sporting decisions. It will be a downgrade going from CL to Europa League.
That being said, I think he'll come here and negotiations will accelerate after the Copa final.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
A new shiny toy we don't really need.

Offload players that have no drive and get rid of the idiot. Everything else is building blocks on a rotten foundations.

ebc_99

De Ligt will be the best defender in the world, you have all seen the difference VVD had at Liverpool, De Ligt can have that impact for us, we can't let this guy slip through our fingers or we will regret it. Pay him what he wants and move on, he will be worth it.

Home of Barca Fans