Matthijs de Ligt

abbbs97

I dont understand why he hyped it up since last week lol. Also, just before he tweeted that, the show said that they're not exaggerating and we'll know his decision tonight.
All bs apparently :lol:

abbbs97

So basically nothing new. lol. Since he's saying his opinion..but Juve are definitely the frontrunners now.
after saying that he's 90% sure he's going to Juve, he then adds that he's still optimistic about Barca and that his family wants Barca. :rolleyes:
Same shit, different week basically.

xXKonan

[tw]1143640962830426113[/tw]

Yeah, I suspected the Club wanted him but didn't want to pull out the stops like we did De Jong. Like he wasn't really that big of a priority.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]1143865406903504897[/tw]

[tw]1143865981493809153[/tw]

Suddenly changing tunes because he is joining Juventus, what a guy... :rolleyes:

Raketa10

[tw]1143865406903504897[/tw]

[tw]1143865981493809153[/tw]

Suddenly changing tunes because he is joining Juventus, what a guy... :rolleyes:

:facepalm: :lol: This kid is a dickhead. Regardless what his final decision will be he will be under enormous pressure wherever he ends up. Unfortunately he is a typical Raiola player and to be fair I don't like any of them. I was all in for him but he is really getting on my nerves right now. It's like Griezmann saga last year only without the movie.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

> Makes a speech about playing football in line with Cruyff ideals.

> Joins Juventus over Barcelona.

> Sarri manager there as opposed to Cuckverde here.

I'd say he's a genius.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
De Ligt: “Everything has gone real quick. Recently I had dinner with my football friends from when I was a kid, and we collected memories. One memory was that I always loved working at my grandfathers farm.”

Home of Barca Fans