Matthijs de Ligt

chik

I do not know what section this is about to write. This is for De Ligt. I'm following everything that is related to De Ligt. Who fucks her. It is certainly good but Barca does not depend on any single individual. Barcelona is my love. I never write, but I'm tracking down what's happening on the site. The first thing I always talk about with my friends, Bartome must go. He is incompetent. He likes his position and will fight for it, but he does not have the ability to lead the club. Valverde has no capacity and does not know how to motivate players. Twice he lost his final win against fucking Rome and made a final win against Liverpool. How much time do we need to give him? Like Bartome, Valverde has to go. He has no power to motivate players to die in the field. Valverde is a weak character. I have to say that some players do not know how to play in Barca. and they have to go. What are these? So fucking Bartome and fucking Valverde are tired of knowing. Thanks to Ronaldinho (the best player of all time) I became a great Barcelona fan. When I see how they lose the games I want to die. I have no influence (I am from Montenegro) But you from Catalonia can do a lot for us Barca.
Return Laport or Rosel they have loyalty and knowledge.

JPM85

Football players love him. Soms football fans hate him.
If he wasn't De Ligt's agent. He would have signed for Barca. No doubt about that.

But he's just doing his work. Can't hate him for that.

Maybe i need to switch career. And be a football agent myself. I'm much cheaper than this dude. :lol:

Been thinking about that part for a while now and totally agree on that.

But also why in earth do clubs need to pay commissions to players agents, when an agent is working for a player.
FIFA/ECB should really take a stand on this, and let the players pay their agent for the work they do for them.

In De Ligt's case, we should have paid Raiola 20% commission on the transfer fee, this is nuts.
De Ligt hires Raiola, he wants his big fat contract, let him pay the 20% commission based on his salary to Raiola.
If you don't want to pay so much, bad deal, take a cheaper agent.

JPM85

abbbs97

De Ligt would be earning 14m + bonuses if he goes to Juve. Second most after Ronaldo.
I wonder how senior players like Chiellini feel about that.

VN10

:lol:As if the Serie A will change with de Ligt, the winner is already known 99,9999% sure.
Even this season Juventus was crap, if we follow their own supporters base, yet they still won the league with ease.

Obviously, maybe not obvious enough for some, I refered to what Capello has to say about De Ligt as an individual player.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
De Ligt would be earning 14m + bonuses if he goes to Juve. Second most after Ronaldo.

And the reported 14m figure is net, which blows both us and PSG out of the water.

If he chooses Juventus money is the decisive factor for sure.

Newcomer

Juventus parted ways with Marrotta because they wanted to do this kind of deals. Marrotta was the man of the cheap/smart deals. Paratici is the guy with the more ambitious deal like Cristiano Ronaldo.

So far, Cristiano Ronaldo at Juventus is a success in the marketing/business/brand side of football.

If Juve wants de Ligt, they have to pay. It is as simple as that. And they want him, so they'll pay.
Chiellini doesn't have a lot of years left in football anyway.

BenRobbins

Capello also tried to use a gerrard and lampard in a midfield 2 and played scholes on the left, just because he says or does something doesn't mean its gospel, people can have their opinions, thats what forums are for.

Obviously MdL is a great player no question and will most likely fulfill his potential, people are just cautious and rightly so, about the money and if he is going to be worth all the fuss.

abbbs97

Tomorrow we'll finally know his decision and this saga will be over.
Oriol Domenech first reported it on Friday and now other sources are reporting that de Ligt will be back tomorrow and his decision will be made. So just listen to what Oriol says and ignore every other news related to de Ligt/Ajax.

Home of Barca Fans