Matthijs de Ligt

xXKonan

So any additional sales plus 60 mil summer fund will be available? Unless Coutinho performances improve we’ll probably get loads of offers for him. I hope we keep him for another season at least but I can imagine him being sold in the summer too.

If we really want him we can probably find a way to afford him. But he’ll have to get a lot of playing time and that could be an issue.
We also chasing a much younger number 9 as well and possibly an LB. Not sure what's going to happen with the CB situation.

I have to think the Club will strongly consider it but it comes down to Raiola I bet. He's not De Ligt's agent but he was hired by De Ligt to be the negotiator to try and get him the best deal and this guy supposedly wants 10-12 Million in Commissions and that I believe is the main thing holding us back.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
We also chasing a much younger number 9 as well and possibly an LB. Not sure what's going to happen with the CB situation.

I have to think the Club will strongly consider it but it comes down to Raiola I bet. He's not De Ligt's agent but he was hired by De Ligt to be the negotiator to try and get him the best deal and this guy supposedly wants 10-12 Million in Commissions and that I believe is the main thing holding us back.

Hope we go about it the right way either way it goes. If he doesn’t end up here this summer, unless he ends up at likes of psg/madrid, we could bring him after 3-4 years.

Porque

De Ligt could always hire another broker if Raiola becomes an issue. For example, the same agent of FdJ. It is not as if he negotiated a bad deal from Barcelona (far from it).

FC433

I do not think it would be wise to get both MDL and a new LB. We can afford trying out Miranda if we get MDL. However, if we decide to give Tobido a chance then I think we should look a good LB.

khaled_a_d

I do not think it would be wise to get both MDL and a new LB. We can afford trying out Miranda if we get MDL. However, if we decide to give Tobido a chance then I think we should look a good LB.

We can't afford to have Miranda, so far he has shown he isn't remotely ready for 1st team football.
I would prefer to make an offer for Moreno and get him for free rather than counting on Miranda.

God Serena

I don't think we should spare any expense to bring him in. How much money was wasted on Paco, Arda, Gomes, Semedo, Malcom, Coutinho, Vidal, Paulinho, Vermaelen, Denis, Song, Douglas, and any other players who either rarely play, just flat out suck, or both?

xXKonan

I feel we are in a really good position now to get De Ligt. Seems like ever since we signed De Jong a couple of days ago the idea of getting De Ligt as well may not be impossible after all. I think in terms of transfer fees he will go for less than De Jong and it seems De Ligt wants to come here as well.

It's up to the club though and they will just have to find a way to deal with Raiola as well.

Havesaks

I feel we are in a really good position now to get De Ligt. Seems like ever since we signed De Jong a couple of days ago the idea of getting De Ligt as well may not be impossible after all. I think in terms of transfer fees he will go for less than De Jong and it seems De Ligt wants to come here as well.

It's up to the club though and they will just have to find a way to deal with Raiola as well.

Moreno would be amazing, but not so sure he wants be second choice. That's basically why he is leaving Liverpool.

Concerning MDL, it's crazy that the club needs to pay for a service the agent provides for his client mdl. How does that make sense. Normally i wouldnt deal with Raiola but de ligt is just too good to pass on. But paying 12-14m too a guy who negoioates a contract? That's way off, and shouldn't be possible. I would rather burn the money then give it to the greedy clown Raiola.

Arizona Scott

Moreno is defensively woeful--for those who think Roberto is bad. Digne is 5x the player of Moreno and Digne couldn't cut it here.

I would think dipping into La Liga for a solid long term prospect under 24, what about Gaya or Firpo or Herandez (theo).

Messi983

We can't afford to have Miranda, so far he has shown he isn't remotely ready for 1st team football.
I would prefer to make an offer for Moreno and get him for free rather than counting on Miranda.

Moreno has already said he wants to return to Sevilla.

El Barcelona

Agree with Miranda, he lacks experience at this moment. I like more the idea of bringing cucurella back as backup for alba.

Andresito

Staff member
Moreno is defensively woeful--for those who think Roberto is bad. Digne is 5x the player of Moreno and Digne couldn't cut it here.

I would think dipping into La Liga for a solid long term prospect under 24, what about Gaya or Firpo or Herandez (theo).

Theo "Herandez" is owned by Real Madrid.

Home of Barca Fans