Matthijs de Ligt

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
People here thought de Ligt was too overrated and costly that the club potentially agreed and might sign a player that's less experienced and not even a regular for France's Youth Teams :pep:

"The New Varane" apparently.

DvYYa2lXQAATVPv.jpg:large

khaled_a_d

People here thought de Ligt was too overrated and costly that the club potentially agreed and might sign a player that's less experienced and not even a regular for France's Youth Teams :pep:

"The New Varane" apparently.

Apparently he is Free Agent in summer, quick look at twitter Liverpool,Juve,Real, Manu all are interested too

Porque

Its definately not going to be a case of De Ligt or Todibo (hey, papers gotta sell).

But Todibo is a great opportunity. Probably for the B team in Segunda next year.

Messi983

Its definately not going to be a case of De Ligt or Todibo (hey, papers gotta sell).

But Todibo is a great opportunity. Probably for the B team in Segunda next year.

He has already played 10 games in Ligue 1 and will play more before the end of the season so I don't believe he would make a step down in his career to play in Segunda but we could probably loan him if we'll actually sign him (which I doubt).

raki

De Ligt wants a starter place assured. Can Valverde offer him that benching Pique?

Juve has old defenders. They can offer thim that.

Saying that i dont believe a lot these papers rumors.

Porque

He has already played 10 games in Ligue 1 and will play more before the end of the season so I don't believe he would make a step down in his career to play in Segunda but we could probably loan him if we'll actually sign him (which I doubt).

Fair point.

Joan

‼️ Matthijs de Ligt is not joining Barcelona, due to sporting and economical reasons, including his hefty price tag. The player wants to be guaranteed a starting spot, which Barça cannot offer for the time being. [SPORT]

Messigician

‼️ Matthijs de Ligt is not joining Barcelona, due to sporting and economical reasons, including his hefty price tag. The player wants to be guaranteed a starting spot, which Barça cannot offer for the time being. [SPORT]

Fair enough. Good luck at Juve or Bayern where he will be a starter.

Raketa10

Usual bullshit from Sport. They don't know shit.

SeloBarca

Umtiti will probably be out for quite a while so a startingspot shouldnt be to hard to comodate.
When Umtiti gets back, it should be Umtiti - De ligt

Raketa10

Pique will probably retire in 2 years and Umtiti is injury prone so De Ligt would have a plenty of playing time here. That shouldn't be a problem at all.

Joan

I think the main problem with De Ligt is Mino Raiola.

Most likely. Recently, reports are saying he's having all sorts of demands. :lol: If you asked me before, I'd say we'd struggle with the fee, but looks like we can't even settle personal terms with him.

Home of Barca Fans