Matthijs de Ligt

Zidane82

We dodged a bullet. This guy was meant for early 2000s PL where all you did as a centerback was head. He’d be found out in La Liga.

He was basically culpable for both the goals the other evening ..

I’m wondering if he should have stayed another year at Ajax

Campos

he totally should of stayed at Ajax another season BUT he will come good for Juve once hes settled in

Don't know. You think De Ligt will learn a lot if he played one more year in the Eredivisie ?
He's too good for the Eredivisie.

When he debuted in the Dutch national team (when he was 17). He also made 2 mistakes, Bulgary scored twice. In the end Holland didn't qualify for the WC.
In his first season at Ajax he also made a few childish mistakes.

When a new challenge comes up. De Ligt also always need some time to adept. Has always been like that. He always starts a little bit shaky. Right now, same situation.
He's mentality a beast. So i know he will succeed at Juve.

People also seem to forget, that he's living in a new country, that he must learn a new language (Italians hate to speak English) and play with other type of players. Shit just need some type. He will be fine!

Zidane82

Don't know. You think De Ligt will learn a lot if he played one more year in the Eredivisie ?
He's too good for the Eredivisie.

When he debuted in the Dutch national team (when he was 17). He also made 2 mistakes, Bulgary scored twice. In the end Holland didn't qualify for the WC.
In his first season at Ajax he also made a few childish mistakes.

When a new challenge comes up. De Ligt also always need some time to adept. Has always been like that. He always starts a little bit shaky. Right now, same situation.
He's mentality a beast. So i know he will succeed at Juve.

People also seem to forget, that he's living in a new country, that he must learn a new language (Italians hate to speak English) and play with other type of players. Shit just need some type. He will be fine!
I really hope so !!
We need him to link up with FDJ maybe as early as next Summer once he’s back on track

Newcomer

he totally should of stayed at Ajax another season BUT he will come good for Juve once hes settled in

Imo, he was right to leave Ajax for himself as a man (money) and as a footballer. He is experiencing another way of playing than Ajax way. Maybe he won't be at the expected level but it will help him mature as a defender.

Givenchy

he'd of been a disaster next to Pique. the talent is there and he'll come good at Juve, we need to focus on a CB with pace

Home of Barca Fans