Matthijs de Ligt

Devils

Yes, I was wrong....Tobido is a much much better player
Maybe he'll be the next golden boy. :messi:

P.S. Aside from the own goal. He had a great game so far.

Oh yes the coveted golden boy trophy with illustrious winners like Renato Sanches, Martial, Gotze, Pato, Balotelli and Anderson.

I'm sure Todibo wont cry himself to sleep if he misses out on that award. lollllll

Campos

One thing is very noticeable already and that his choice of pass out of defence isn’t that good at all .. why .. because he’s spent two years having FDJ coming to collect the ball off him and always being available. The Juve midfielders don’t seem too happy with him at times ..

At Ajax you always have passing options as a defender.
Ajax midfielders are comfortable with the ball on the feed.

Juve midfielders aren't that great on the ball. So it will take some times to adapt to the new playing style.

Matthijs is a great passer. But you're right about Frenkie. Juve has no Frenkie de Jong.
You can always pass the ball to Frenkie. Even if he's surrounded by opponents.

Zidane82

To be fair to the lad he settled down a bit after his own goal and made four decent clearances.. subbed off at half time .

Zidane82

At Ajax you always have passing options as a defender.
Ajax midfielders are comfortable with the ball on the feed.

Juve midfielders aren't that great on the ball. So it will take some times to adapt to the new playing style.

Matthijs is a great passer. But you're right about Frenkie. Juve has no Frenkie de Jong.
You can always pass the ball to Frenkie. Even if he's surrounded by opponents.
I noticed one pass went to Matuidi who was being man-marked and he panicked and kicked it out for a throw in :)

Zidane82

Juve are such a thug team.

Disgusting club!

I just detest Cronaldo and Chielini ..

Cronaldo was on the floor complaining as usual after a challenge on him from the CB and when one of Inter’s midfielders offered him a hand up ( genuinely not Pepe style ) Cronaldo kinda lashed out him even though the lad wasn’t even involved..

Devils

I just detest Cronaldo and Chielini ..

Cronaldo was on the floor complaining as usual after a challenge on him from the CB and when one of Inter’s midfielders offered him a hand up ( genuinely not Pepe style ) Cronaldo kinda lashed out him even though the lad wasn’t even involved..

And he scores.

Incredible!

Campos

To be fair to the lad he settled down a bit after his own goal and made four decent clearances.. subbed off at half time .

He's mentally a beast.
That's one of his strongest assets.

1 or 2 mistakes. He stays calm. Like it doesn't affect him.
That's one of the primary reasons. Why i think he will be the absolute best (if not one of the best).

To be the best in top football. You need to be mentally tough. No matter how good you are as a player.

I remember is debut for the Netherlands. He made a huge huge mistake against Bulgaria . He was 17.
Partly because of this, Netherlands didn't qualify for the EK or WK.
But he came back stronger than ever.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Oh FFS some of you need to stop being bitter. He signed for Juve and he is a great prospect but we needed De Jong more! Simple as that! So stop being bitter, accept the fact we can't sign every single player and enjoy football!

Home of Barca Fans