Matthijs de Ligt

Messi983

has he still not signed with Juve? i must admit i stopped following this saga

when you see Harry Maguire is rumourd to be joining United at £80mil.. Juve got a ridiculous bargain if/when its official

Even moreso when you see that Lewis Dunk (who?) is being mentioned as Maguire's replacement at Leicester for 50M.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Kinda pleased he picked Italy while, undoubtedly, having many offers from England, PSG, etc. And as I said previously, plenty of time for him to join Frenkie in Barca in the future.

Lol crazy how he will end up at Juve. Was Ronaldo really the reason for joining Juventus ? I mean before the talk with CR7 after the National League final the only two options were Barca and PSG. :angry:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
As my man Rasheed Wallace used to say, you either roll with us or get rolled up by us. De Ligt train has passed

Raketa10

I am not bitter at all, we can't sign everyone. I don't care how will he perform with Juve because I care only about players who are here. As I said many times before if I had to choose between De Ligt and De Jong I would ALWAYS opt for De Jong. If Umtiti manages to stay healthy we'll be OK even without De Ligt. With that being said our top priority should be LB!

Devils

My Catalan sources have confirmed to me that the reason why he didn't join was because came to the conclusion that Valverde is a piece of shit.

Donatello

It's been done for weeks, its been dragged that long because of financial formalities.

It hurts to see a defender on that quality going for 75M, where the like of Maguire cost 80M. And according to reports his base pay will be around 7.5M, I won't call that outrageous.

I hope Umtiti doesn't get injured or else it would look like the stupidest decision.

And Valverde definitely was an issue, I can understand that. I mean had we got someone like Zidane, Klopp, Guardiola, players would be eager to come here, there's no such charm with Valverde. Players know that he'll support veterans now that it's his make or break season, making it even more harder to get minutes

Last edited:

malvolio

And Valverde definitely was an issue, I can understand that. I mean had we got someone like Zidane, Klopp, Guardiola, players would be eager to come here, there's no such charm with Valverde. Players know that he'll support veterans now that it's his make or break season, making it even more harder to get minutes

Can we just let go of this coach bullshit? Yeah, I'm sure Griezmann was eager to join Klopp in that shit hole of a city called Liverpool.

Players take this kind of decisions with other things in mind, before thinking who is coach. In the case of Real/Barca players don't give a shit really. Coaches here don't last long anyway.

Barcelona has attracted the same top talent through the years, even if we had Tito, Tata or Valverde on the bench. Do you think Neymar gives a fuck about who is going to coach him here?

Manuel Pellegrini had just been appointed as manager of Real Madrid and they went on to sign - Cristiano Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema and Xabi Alonso. All in the same summer transfer window. I'm sure these guys where impressed by fucking Pellegrini and that's why they signed with Real :lol:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans