Matthijs de Ligt

Zidane82

I wonder if he’d want to team up with Griezmann and Dembele when his contract ultimately runs out....

I see him going to Madrid whenever he leaves PSG but you never know with the French connection...
Has Griezman been confirmed yet ?
Dembele and Umtiti ( hopefully) will presumably be gone in a few months and Griezman isn’t gonna be welcomed by the players ( apparently) so gawd knows how he will manage

Devils

You guys do realize right, that the papers/news-outlets nowadays are alle about clickbait? Everything revolves around getting those page click to earn money. What do you think get most clicks? Negative news for Barca ofcourse.

Latest info I've received: Barca and team-MdL are still negotiating, but it is looking good. It could still be announced this weekend or early next week. Barca informed MdL that if all goes well, they would love to present both Dutch players in the same press conference somewhere towards the end of June.

Unreal.

abbbs97

Not over until it’s officially over. You never know what’s going to happen. I still remember the De Jong case. Every reliable source said that it was over. Yes, Raiola is a huge factor but at the end it is de Ligt decision. We will see in a few days.

Newcomer

Not over until it’s officially over. You never know what’s going to happen. I still remember the De Jong case. Every reliable source said that it was over. Yes, Raiola is a huge factor but at the end it is de Ligt decision. We will see in a few days.

Yeah.

De Jong case should have taught some lessons.

Never over until it is over. PSG had a done deal but never signed any contract either with the player or the club. Those deals are worth nothing.

When one player will be pictured signing contract for one club, the speculation will end.

Newcomer

Yes this is how I feel too. I also think by the time he leaves PSG, Xavi will probably be our manager and he doesn’t like Mbappe a lot so he won’t want to sign him.

Real Madrid and Zidane are tapping up Mbappé constantly since Monaco days.
This is the difference.
Mbappé has a big ego and it flatters him when they are at his feets like that and promising him every thing.

CatalinR10

Let me guess ? It's not about money ?

fucking lol , miss me with this fake bullshit. Dude looks like he's a guy with principles but he's actually a money hungry mercenary. Enjoy your time in PSG in the next 10 years dawg.

Newcomer

Let me guess ? It's not about money ?

fucking lol , miss me with this fake bullshit. Dude looks like he's a guy with principles but he's actually a money hungry mercenary. Enjoy your time in PSG in the next 10 years dawg.

De Jong did the exact same thing though. And you (not you catalina but you Barça fans) are not hating him.

In fact, Griezmann is lowering his salary to come to Barcelona. And he is hated. He is the one showing more "love" or "ambition" to play for your club than the two dutch "fans". He makes a sacrifice by taking a paycut.
But i totally understand that with all the clown shit he did last year, you wouldn't want to hear about him.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
People like to think PSG can force player to renew.

Thiago Silva and Marquinhos renewed because they wanted it.

Verratti has still not renewed since 2016.

PSG doesn't force one to renew but they can banish the player to the stands or to the 2nd team.

I don't think they will be doing that with Mbappe or De Ligt though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm pretty sure Mbappé won't renew and the real talk about his future will be hold next year or the year after.

You should enjoy 1 or 2 years before you see him at Real Madrid.

Not that we will fare much better than a Mbappe-less Real Madrid in the next one or two years.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Mbappé will only go to Real Madrid.

Mbappe is a Ronaldo fanboy, not necessarily a Real Madrid fan.

Yes his father has regular contacts with Real Madrid and yes Real Madrid has excellent relations with PSG, but just like De Jong who almost joined PSG, if the time is right and there are enough opportunities and money being thrown at him, I don't see why he can't join us or another elite, non-Real Madrid club.

FC433

According to sources, Juve is signing Cristian Romero, the 21 year old Argentinian CB from Genoa and Merih Demiral, the 21 year old Turkish CB who is on loan to Sassuolo.

Maybe they think De Ligt is too expensive for their liking.

I do not know, but they are not even close to MDL's level. A bit strange.

Home of Barca Fans