Matthijs de Ligt

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It’s not a huge deal, Barca are quite set in the centre back department if Umtiti can overcome his knee problem. There does need to be a right footed centre back as a long term replacement for Pique but it’s not an immediate need. I’m sure other talents will become available next season.

The main thing Barca need to work on right now is the midfield, and a replacement for Suarez.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
He’s back. Took him a while to recover from the embarassment of being dominated by Chong and McTominay.

VN10

Some parisian source is saying it is a done deal between Raiola and PSG for de Ligt.
5 year deal.

However, PSG and Raiola are still negociating for another of his client.

My sources told me he will sign for Barca this weekend or shortly after the weekend, so he can actually have a careless holiday.

6 Year deal, same salary as Frenkie but with higher bonusses - for games played and clean sheats - and a larger yearly wage rise to compensate other clubs' better financial offers.

Zidane82

My sources told me he will sign for Barca this weekend or shortly after the weekend, so he can actually have a careless holiday.

6 Year deal, same salary as Frenkie but with higher bonusses - for games played and clean sheats - and a larger yearly wage rise to compensate other clubs' better financial offers.

Reliable sources ?

cro-man

Only a fool can deny that right now as things stands de ligt is psg bound. Bartos speech told it all and every reliable source is pointing to psg. We cant and wont match their offer.

As i thought psg wont take it easy as they did with de jong. They need a win on this just to show that they matter:lol:

VN10

Reliable sources ?

I'm not so sure, he does have a 100% reliable sources in my hometown club and he is a journalist with a good reputation.
But I'm not so sure about his sources related to Ajax, De Ligt/Raiola or Barca.

Only a fool can deny that right now as things stands de ligt is psg bound. Bartos speech told it all and every reliable source is pointing to psg. We cant and wont match their offer.

As i thought psg wont take it easy as they did with de jong. They need a win on this just to show that they matter:lol:

I'm so confused by these kind of reactions.

You - and many others on here - believe every 'negative news' about De Ligt, even if the source is questionable.
But when there's 'positive news', like Raiola saying that those newsmessages about a transfer to PSG are fake news, then you deny it.

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">There is no deal done regarding Paul Pogba, lots of bla bla bla.</p>— Mino Raiola (@MinoRaiola) <a href="https://twitter.com/MinoRaiola/status/756087499546591233?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 21, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Journalist = parrots <br>No deal done between Clubs <br>Its a game between Italy press and UK press who announce it first and who is worse.</p>— Mino Raiola (@MinoRaiola) <a href="https://twitter.com/MinoRaiola/status/759051938637881345?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 29, 2016</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

This was right before pogba joined manu. You cant trust this guy. There is a rumour around that he has worked on this transfer before his ban was lifted and that picture with the man was before. Of course he would deny everything regarding de ligt even if it means to keep his options open.

Devils

My sources telling me the same.

Home of Barca Fans