Matthijs de Ligt

BenRobbins

I think VVD always had this ridiculous athleticism and i think de ligt is too heavy and doesn't have the speed to become as good. At Celtic and Southampton he was very, very good even in poor teams.

And before anybody says its about how you read the game, you need to be able to read the came and have that athleticism to reach VVD's current level.

I really hope i am wrong as i quite like de ligt.

VN10

I think VVD always had this ridiculous athleticism and i think de ligt is too heavy and doesn't have the speed to become as good. At Celtic and Southampton he was very, very good even in poor teams.

And before anybody says its about how you read the game, you need to be able to read the came and have that athleticism to reach VVD's current level.

I really hope i am wrong as i quite like de ligt.

Ramos, Maldini, Nesta, Stam nor Pique is as athletic as VVD though, they have had decent carreers ;)

xxxxxx

You sure smoked some of the good stuff bro!

You state people don't bring up actual information, yet you miss key elements.

But you lost this argument. You're obviously a de Ligt fan and not a Barcelona fan.... so I'm done with you.

cro-man

Funny how how this fat rat is trying to convice him that he can use psg as a stepping stone. Good luck with that. He will have to fight for his exit till his contract runs out. If he wants to retire there he should join them otherwise stay away as far as possible from them. Anyone with ambition should avoid psg.

Messigician

I don't give a shit if we miss out on him.

Is Umtiti Lenglet such a bad future pairing? It's not like we have Mangala as our best defender

If we buy him we will have drama regarding a contract renewal every year thanks to his greedy agent who demands insane agent fees each time and benefits from unsettling players.

Fuck his entourage the kid is 19 and acts like he's prime puyol. Scratch that Puyol was humble and never made a fuss

Get an alternative who is faster, stronger and more athletic to partner Umtiti or Lenglet and be done with it

Last edited:
Why you all act like crybabies, it's not like we are the only club in the world. Raiola is doing a great job btw, trying to get the best deal possible for his client.

I don't give a shit if we miss out on him.

Is Umtiti Lenglet such a bad future pairing? It's not like we have Mangala as our best defender

If we buy him we will have drama regarding a contract renewal every year thanks to his greedy agent who demands insane agent fees each time and benefits from unsettling players.

Fuck his entourage the kid is 19 and acts like he's prime puyol. Scratch that Puyol was humble and never made a fuss

Get an alternative who is faster, stronger and more athletic to partner Umtiti or Lenglet and be done with it

Usain Bolt comes in my mind, don't know if that would work though.

Riordon

A lot assume that because De Ligt is this good at 19, he will be elite at 25. But guess what, player development isn't linear. His current level might be his level for the rest of his career, or maybe it will be even better. Nobody knows but its wrong to assume that he will be the best defender in the world at 25 because he is good at 19. Player development dont work like that. Also De Ligt seems like an early-boomer.

Save the money for Ndombele. Or if we want a defender, maybe Konate, Ruben Dias and so on. I wrote a long time ago that I actually prefer Konate.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Sport says again that we will not up our offer and leave it entirely to De Ligt and the two sides have not talked in a month or so.

To those who think Bartomeu will hop on a plane jetting off to Amsterdam for the 2nd time or somewhere else to have a last-minute meeting to get De Ligt, it is not happening.

Home of Barca Fans