Matthijs de Ligt

snowy

deee-lite picnic n good time in the summer time is tempting but with padrino Raviola, Barto is biting more than he can chew. He'd end up with spicy meatballz fra diavolo jammed in his throat and some dead equus ferus in his sheets :nervous:

or he could steer clear from all the al dente aggravations and push for Monsta Konaté instead

decisions decisions

千分の一 ;) 楽しかった!

Givenchy

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Matthijs de Ligt has postponed the decision on his future until after Holland’s two fixtures (last game 9th June) <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/mulive?src=hash&ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#mulive</a> [rac1]</p>— utdreport (@utdreport) <a href="https://twitter.com/utdreport/status/1132680378471387136?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">26 May 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

dudes waiting for us to up the offer.. becoming obvious. Raiola really is poison

FCBfan22

[tw]1132680378471387136[/tw]

dudes waiting for us to up the offer.. becoming obvious. Raiola really is poison

:facepalm:

Watch Barto splash stupid cash now to mask the problems we have and stir the focus from Valverde and losses to a shinny new signing.

At this moment, I'd pass. We need a ST, a LB and another CM more. And this just reeks of Raiola's shit.

Additional comment: This post seems to be completely spastic (from my perspective). Something has gone wrong with the forum.

Last edited:

Havesaks

Im already getting really pissed at de Ligt for hiring Raiola and following every instruction. The progression of de ligt matter last couple of weeks / months is textbook raiola, and its sickening. Kinda want the club to just pull out of this one, now de ligt has decided to play hard ball. Or offer him lower wages. at least just dont fucking butch, Bartomeu. Its clear as day he wants to milk us dry and we shouldnt stand for that. Its not like we are united

Raketa10

Shopping around, I see.

Really started to get tired of this kid. Let’s move on and let him chase his money.

How do you say screw you in Dutch?

Stay calm, this is a normal way of negotiating. De Jong basically did the same. We need him so we need to be patient.

I would rather pass on this one so we can invest in other positions. We need an overhaul and spending so much into one position which is the least of our propblems wouldnt be wise.

The least of our problems? Have you watched us against Lpool and Valencia? Our defenders were awful. Pique maybe has one more good season in him so we need someone new for his position and De Ligt is perfect for that.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He is obviously waiting for bigger offers to come and he won’t be making his decision until the very end. He doesn’t care where he goes, he cares about how to make the most out of his move.

Givenchy

Stay calm, this is a normal way of negotiating. De Jong basically did the same. We need him so we need to be patient.

we don't NEED De Ligt though, its more a transfer too good to miss out on. Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti and Todibo is insane depth for next season while the only ST we have in the entire squad is Suarez.. who not only can't pass a football in a straight line, he also isn't scoring enough when it matters

Raketa10

we don't NEED De Ligt though, its more a transfer too good to miss out on. Pique, Lenglet, Umtiti and Todibo is insane depth for next season while the only ST we have in the entire squad is Suarez.. who not only can't pass a football in a straight line, he also isn't scoring enough when it matters

Pique is done, he has maybe one more season in him and we don't know the state of Umtiti's knee. If his knee was ok we probably wouldn't even chase De Ligt. Oh and please stop with Todibo since we don't know shit about him. It's like saying that we have depth in midfield because of Puig. Todibo could become next Puyol but he could also become new Bartra.

I am not saying he should be our top priority but our depth in defense is questionable. We have one old guy, and three young. Out of those 3 only 1 is ready to play for Barca and the other two are mysteries.

That being said healthy Umtiti is a much better player than Lenglet. IMHO Lenglet is not a top class defender. If Umtiti is done and he ends up like Vermaleen (injured 24/7) we definitely need De Ligt.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

Yes De Jong did it but he only did it before we came forth with an offer. For the longest time we did a lot of talking but never put anything concrete on the table. I think even though De Jong was tempted by PSG’s offer but he really was waiting for our offer, he is a Barca fan. As soon as Bartomeu met with him and put the offer on the table he agreed and signed with us.

In De Ligt’s case, we did not waste any time and we reportedly already reached a deal with Ajax a while ago. According to the Catalan media we had an agreement with De Ligt in April (I personally doubt it). As he became more popular with Ajax keeping progressing in the CL, the whole Barca contingent led by Bartomeu flew to the Netherlands to meet with De Ligt but was unable to persuade him and left with doubt and uncertainties. Obviously he wasn’t satisfied with what we offered him otherwise he would have signed, wouldn’t he? So at this point he is either waiting for us to up the offer or better offers from other clubs.

Raketa10

Yes De Jong did it but he only did it before we came forth with an offer. For the longest time we did a lot of talking but never put anything concrete on the table. I think even though De Jong was tempted by PSG’s offer but he really was waiting for our offer, he is a Barca fan. As soon as Bartomeu met with him and put the offer on the table he agreed and signed with us.

In De Ligt’s case, we did not waste any time and we reportedly already reached a deal with Ajax a while ago. According to the Catalan media we had an agreement with De Ligt in April (I personally doubt it). As he became more popular with Ajax keeping progressing in the CL, the whole Barca contingent led by Bartomeu flew to the Netherlands to meet with De Ligt but was unable to persuade him and left with doubt and uncertainties. Obviously he wasn’t satisfied with what we offered him otherwise he would have signed, wouldn’t he? So at this point he is either waiting for us to up the offer or better offers from other clubs.

I guess we'll see...

cris29

I want him to sign but CB is not a primary concern for me tbh. All our nightmares are in the entire midfield, and a striker. Our defense may look shaky at times because teams cut through the midfield like its non existent.

Home of Barca Fans