User Tag List

Page 159 of 247 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161169209 ... LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,385 of 3698

Thread: Matthijs de Ligt

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From what I have heard he wants 10m net salary which is about 20m before tax. That is double what FDJ is going to earn 5m net 10m before tax. I also believe that is what Rabiot wanted too.

I think O. Dembele is earning that much 20m before and 10m net.
    Last edited by maldhowayanr; 24th May 2019 at 04:05 AM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Honestly he comes off as greedy and I'm starting to think it's maybe not meant to be

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    F**** off no player with ambition wants to fight for 6th place at United.

Why the f**k should we bend over backwards for him? We are FC Barcelona if players would rather be mercenaries and extort us they can join the dead end clubs and ruin their careers no problem.

He is not the only centre back around, Upamecano is faster and just as technical. Go for him and let pretty boy De Ligt get whor** out by Raiola to United

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, calm down. lol.

Don't believe anything what you read at the moment, because:
    > Raiola is trying to push up the financials for his client with (fake) info.
    > Newspapers earn money mostly through clicks these days, so the amount of fake news is insane.
    > Barca will use their media-contracts and try to influence the deal with 'fake' or exaggerated info.

Don't worry, there isn't many players as grounded and level headed as De Ligt. He's a fair dude.

And if you were a player, and Raiola would want to represent you, you'd let yourself be represented by him as well.
    We don't like him, but he is objectively one of the best representatives around. Ask any of his clients.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VN10 View Post
    Guys, calm down. lol.

> Newspapers earn money mostly through clicks these days, so the amount of fake news is insane.
    > Barca will use their media-contracts and try to influence the deal with 'fake' or exaggerated info.

Don't worry, there isn't many players as grounded and level headed as De Ligt. He's a fair dude.

And if you were a player, and Raiola would want to represent you, you'd let yourself be represented by him as well.
    We don't like him, but he is objectively one of the best representatives around. Ask any of his clients.
    Yeah what about his clients? Zlatan failed to win UCL, Pogba is rotting away at United, Mkhi is at the end of his career playing for Arsenal. Which one of his clients became a rotating success career wise?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Yeah what about his clients? Zlatan failed to win UCL, Pogba is rotting away at United, Mkhi is at the end of his career playing for Arsenal. Which one of his clients became a rotating success career wise?
    Verratti - he only wants Ligue 1-titles and lots of money - Raiola gives him that by extending his contract every 2nd year with massive bids/rumours from other clubs.
    Donnarumma - he extends with Milan instead of going somewhere at the risk of not playing + getting truckloads of money for his extension as the club became desperate.
    Matuidi - switched to Juve to get a better chance at CL + secured playing time.
    Justin Kluivert - took a step to a way stronger league, with better chance of playing-time than with PL/La Liga clubs for example.

That said, he is a fat rat, and I hate that any player wants to be represented by him.

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew M View Post
    Not sure I agree with this. We targeted Willian last year and failed on that. Verratti the year before. We were also very interested in Pogba at one point
    PSG is a wildcard, no one is sold there unless the Qataris are motivated to sell - which Mbappe & Neymar will learn soon enough. Willian is hardly a primary target, this has never been verified to be more than a Valverde proposal
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Justin Kluivert - took a step to a way stronger league, with better chance of playing-time than with PL/La Liga clubs for example.

This was actually a good move. Kluivert would be benched all season at Ajax with the current squad. Now he benched in Roma with nicer weather

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajax View Post
    This was actually a good move. Kluivert would be benched all season at Ajax with the current squad. Now he benched in Roma with nicer weather
    jaja He should've joined ACF Fiorentina then nella città Viola

Roma is niiiiicee ma Firenze is paradiiiiise

I remember Fc Roma were also looking at Ziyech in the same T window where they signed K.

This time, looks like Hakim will take the Arsenal offer but it all hinges on them beating Chelsea next week. That's a gonna be a tough task for Emery but I hope they pull it off.

Sarri's team already qualified for the CL so it would nice to see Arsenal back in there as well ...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Chases the money like most do these days and goes with ManU and hes just ruined the next 4/5 years of his career.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    Chases the money like most do these days and goes with ManU and hes just ruined the next 4/5 years of his career.
    Has he signed for them !!?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Based on the way he struggled with Llorente I'm not sure going straight from the Eredivisie to the Premier League would be a good idea for him, let alone to a club as calamitous as United right now.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I’ve lost hope.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i heard that he started to liking manu posts From a champions league team to a europe cup team. That choice would be hilarious. Atleast it will someone who wont stand in our way. They must have offered him the world like psg did in their prime
    Last edited by cro-man; 24th May 2019 at 02:53 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by VN10 View Post
    Guys, calm down. lol.

Name ONE player except Ibra who reached his full potential under Raiola? Both Pogba and Verratti are far away from the level they could have been. Rejecting Barca for MUN is as stupid as it gets.
    Last edited by Raketa10; 24th May 2019 at 02:53 PM.