Matthijs de Ligt

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not sure I agree with this. We targeted Willian last year and failed on that. Verratti the year before. We were also very interested in Pogba at one point

PSG is a wildcard, no one is sold there unless the Qataris are motivated to sell - which Mbappe & Neymar will learn soon enough. Willian is hardly a primary target, this has never been verified to be more than a Valverde proposal

Ajax

Justin Kluivert - took a step to a way stronger league, with better chance of playing-time than with PL/La Liga clubs for example.

This was actually a good move. Kluivert would be benched all season at Ajax with the current squad. Now he benched in Roma with nicer weather

snowy

This was actually a good move. Kluivert would be benched all season at Ajax with the current squad. Now he benched in Roma with nicer weather

jaja He should've joined ACF Fiorentina then nella città Viola

Roma is niiiiicee ma Firenze is paradiiiiise ;)

I remember Fc Roma were also looking at Ziyech in the same T window where they signed K.

This time, looks like Hakim will take the Arsenal offer but it all hinges on them beating Chelsea next week. That's a gonna be a tough task for Emery but I hope they pull it off.

Sarri's team already qualified for the CL so it would nice to see Arsenal back in there as well ...

Raki13

Chases the money like most do these days and goes with ManU and hes just ruined the next 4/5 years of his career.

Jenks

Based on the way he struggled with Llorente I'm not sure going straight from the Eredivisie to the Premier League would be a good idea for him, let alone to a club as calamitous as United right now.

cro-man

i heard that he started to liking manu posts:lol: From a champions league team to a europe cup team. That choice would be hilarious. Atleast it will someone who wont stand in our way. They must have offered him the world like psg did in their prime:lol:

Last edited:

Raketa10

Guys, calm down. lol.

Don't believe anything what you read at the moment, because:
> Raiola is trying to push up the financials for his client with (fake) info.
> Newspapers earn money mostly through clicks these days, so the amount of fake news is insane.
> Barca will use their media-contracts and try to influence the deal with 'fake' or exaggerated info.

Don't worry, there isn't many players as grounded and level headed as De Ligt. He's a fair dude.

And if you were a player, and Raiola would want to represent you, you'd let yourself be represented by him as well.
We don't like him, but he is objectively one of the best representatives around. Ask any of his clients.

Name ONE player except Ibra who reached his full potential under Raiola? Both Pogba and Verratti are far away from the level they could have been. Rejecting Barca for MUN is as stupid as it gets.

Last edited:

Givenchy

theres been no reliable news in like 3 days now.

I think we may just miss out on this one which is incredible really as United are our main competition for his signature, the only thing they can offer is money but i guess money really does talk these days. its a shame a player of his talent would rather compete for the Arsenal top 4 trophy than challenge for CLs and titles but 'it is what it is' as Valverde would say!

amazing player with potential to be the best CB of this gen. but 250k+ pw in wages! is just a no go, i don't think even PSG are that stupid. if you add to that Raiola is likely to be his full time agent soon, he'll be wanting a new contract every season and kicking up a fuss trying to leave. sadly, another journeyman type which no doubt we'll be linked to again in a few seasons time for 100mil+

I think it was BBZ who said it earlier but 'x position sorted for the next decade' is unlikely in todays football

Raiola really is poison, i don't think we should do any business with him or his clients

Last edited:

cro-man

theres been no reliable news in like 3 days now.

I think we may just miss out on this one which is incredible really as United are our main competition for his signature, the only thing they can offer is money but i guess money really does talk these days. its a shame a player of his talent would rather compete for the Arsenal top 4 trophy than challenge for CLs and titles but 'it is what it is' as Valverde would say!

amazing player with potential to be the best CB of this gen. but 250k+ pw in wages! is just a no go, i don't think even PSG are that stupid. if you add to that Raiola is likely to be his full time agent soon, he'll be wanting a new contract every season and kicking up a fuss trying to leave. sadly, another journeyman type which no doubt we'll be linked to again in a few seasons time for 100mil+

I think it was BBZ who said it earlier but 'x position sorted for the next decade' is unlikely in todays football

Raiola really is poison, i don't think we should do any business with him or his clients

Didnt they ban raiola? How is he still in the game?

Givenchy

Didnt they ban raiola? How is he still in the game?

3 month ban apparently so its basically a slap on the wrist. he can work through his asscociates still though so its pointless.

a player with football ambition first would distance themselves to Raiola after hearing about the ban

serghei

Players are greedy idiots if they hire Raiola as their agent. Man is desperate to direct them to the club that pays the fattest commission for him. De Jong was much smarter. Got the transfer he wanted, plays with his idols, in front of 95k crowds at one of the biggest clubs in the world, competing for titles every season, in a beautiful city, training almost every day with arguably the greatest of all time.

Only downside at Barcelona is being coached by Valverde, but if your other choice is Ole Gunnar Solskjaer even that is a plus. :lol:

Last edited:

BenRobbins

There not even been any credible links with United and aload of you are all throwing your toys out the pram and slating United. Grow up and see what happens. This place is mental sometimes.

Hes probably going to sign for Barca anyway this is just posturing for a little more money after his recent performances.

Even if he does go to United its not like hes signing for fucking fleetwood haha

Home of Barca Fans