Matthijs de Ligt

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Luft, you are always so naive man. 99% of all transfer rumours and the stuff all those papers, websites etc. release are just guesses. Some are educated, some are just random shit. There is absolutely no reason to believe all the fuss around such a huge transfer like de Ligt's.

Magyarkhan

Luft, you are always so naive man. 99% of all transfer rumours and the stuff all those papers, websites etc. release are just guesses. Some are educated, some are just random shit. There is absolutely no reason to believe all the fuss around such a huge transfer like de Ligt's.

Dont worry i am from the Netherlands and see most of these interviews.... he will go to Barca...

MTL_Barca

Catalan papers have new stories on the De Ligt situation pretty much every single day and i don't even want to know how much of that is just entirely made up. I'd imagine that's quite annoying, so no wonder he throws a little jab at them :lol:

Tbh MD and Sport are shitty sources, for every real info there are like 10 fake stories it seems.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire

I agree what the papers are saying could be BS or hotair or whatever and should be seen with a truck load of salt, but this was him personally dismissing and repudiating the narrative (that he is coming) pushed by MD (and others). It is different, in my opinion.

Newcomer

I see this more as.. “nothing is finalised and I’m an Ajax player until the end of the season”

Yeah, exactly.

He is not wrong to call out MD since it isn't done till it is done.

Simple example: it was done for de Jong at PSG until last second offensive by Barça.

Still, with de Jong at Barça, it is written in the star de Ligt will go there. This is the factor that will make the difference between any serious offer of the several clubs interested in him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Professional in the way he carries himself on & off the pitch, he always comes off well in interviews. I like this profile in footballers for Barcelona

More of a recent phenomena at the club but they are really well run and negotiate shrewdly. I even believe most of the Ajax club wants De Ligt at Barcelona but they aren't going to allow their great connection to preclude them from getting fair market value. If nothing else Barto et al must know this after the De Jong negotiations as there were similar moments in Frenkie's transfer speculation. They responded, both club & player, in a way that discredited any speculation. It has the feel of policy and I like that in a club

There's no reason for any announcement to happen now when transfer window hasn't even opened, there's no rush

In any event, I'd be shocked if this transfer doesn't happen

cro-man

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bartomeu: "De Ligt is a great player and a great centre-back. I know what will happen with him but it's not the moment to talk right now."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1114170611897643010?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

gregorrin10

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Bartomeu: "De Ligt is a great player and a great centre-back. I know what will happen with him but it's not the moment to talk right now."</p>— barcacentre (@barcacentre) <a href="https://twitter.com/barcacentre/status/1114170611897643010?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 5, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

lol, transfer confirmed. Hopefully :cheers:

KingLeo10

The BartoGOD

tenor.gif

Home of Barca Fans