Matthijs de Ligt

FC433

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">���� Matthijs de Ligt<br>⚠️ El director deportivo de la Juventus, Fabio Paratici, estará en Amsterdam este domingo en el Holanda-Alemania para verlo en directo y hablar con su agente <a href="https://t.co/bg7dWOVNy9">https://t.co/bg7dWOVNy9</a></p>— Mundo Deportivo (@mundodeportivo) <a href="https://twitter.com/mundodeportivo/status/1107629248683171840?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">March 18, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script> [/tw]

I can see him going to Juve and we really should worry about that.

Barzagli 37, probably his last season.
Chiellini 34 and 35 before the start of next season.
Bonucci 31
Cáceres 31 will not stay for more than two seasons.
Rugani 24, I do not think he is good enough. I can see him leaving soon.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Said it many times already, if we remain complacent and inactive we will lose this one.

It seems to take a long time for this club to make a decision. 15 times on Jovic, how many times on De Ligt already?

Givenchy

Said it many times already, if we remain complacent and inactive we will lose this one.

It seems to take a long time for this club to make a decision. 15 times on Jovic, how many times on De Ligt already?

I think we are assessing the CB situation; Umtiti and probably how much longer Pique wants to continue playing football before paying mega bucks for De Ligt. i really hope we do hurry the fuck up though as Griezmann wanting to leave Atleti will no doubt turn our boards head, they love a galactico signing and having Suarez, Messi, Coutinho AND Dembele needing to play won't stop them

Messi983

I don't think Ajax will go into serious negotiations with any club at this point of the season so the only thing we can do is wait until they are out of the CL and Eredivisie title race.

Andresito

Staff member
As I said, why would he go to Juventus apart from the playing time?

Their biggest strength is their defense and with that gone de Ligt is going to be the biggest star in a team with basically no world class players.

Juve's goal is to win CL in 1-2 years with short term investments made in Ronaldo and Bonucci.
If they do win it the old players will probably seek other challenges, thus lowering the level of the team.

Donatello

We always seems slow with the transfers. Like why does it always take so long? Just sort it out and get it done.

Exactly.

Just see how fast Real finished the deal with Eder Militao, despite him being even much less proven than De ligt.

We dragged De Jong too long, increased his price by a lot.

We should either seal the deal,or move on.

Andresito

Staff member
Exactly.

Just see how fast Real finished the deal with Eder Militao, despite him being even much less proven than De ligt.

We dragged De Jong too long, increased his price by a lot.

We should either seal the deal,or move on.

Militão had been linked to Madrid for a couple of months before they bought him.
Plus he had a release clause which Madrid paid in the end. No negotiations there compared to Frenkie and de Ligt.

The Ajax duo are probably the most hyped talents in world at the moment. Of course it's going to take time and money to get deals done.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
[tw]1107787644166160384[/tw]

This is BS to me. Great relationship with us? Overmas openly ridiculed us several times since last summer when we showed interest in getting De Jong, to the point of being hostile. He only touted the so-called "always connected" verbiage AFTER we handed him a check in the amount of 75m euros. I don't think he nudged De Jong to join us at all. It was Bartomeu's money.

Overmas is a businessman and he will rightfully look out for Ajax's interest and he will seek to maximize the fees. So the only way we get De Ligt, other than persuading the player is to come up with a fee that is comparable to other offers, if not exceeding them.

Home of Barca Fans