User Tag List

Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Adrián Ortolá

  1. #1
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    11,044
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Adrián Ortolá



    Full name: Adrián Ortolá Vańó

    Date of birth: 20 August 1993

    Place of birth: Xŕbia, Spain

    Height: 1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)

    Playing position: Goalkeeper



    He played in the pre-season game vs. Juventus during the 2nd half from tday and must say I was very impresssed by him.

  2. #2
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    28,578
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He'll be 24 next month. Can we really expect him to come through?

  3. #3
    President of FC Barcelona

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,057
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not really. Will be Barca B GK and de-facto 3rd GK for the 1st team this season.

    If he has a good season, there's a chance he might get an offer from a La Liga team like Jose Suarez.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    8,350
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    Not really. Will be Barca B GK and de-facto 3rd GK for the 1st team this season.

    If he has a good season, there's a chance he might get an offer from a La Liga team like Jose Suarez.
    He was already in Liga club last year but didn't play much.
    He is the new Masip but will be staying with Barca B. This type of GK is needed really, we can't have a totally terrible 3rd GK and we don't need him to be with B team.
    If Carevic lived to the hype, he will probably replace him in a year or two.

  5. #5
    President of FC Barcelona

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,057
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    He was already in Liga club last year but didn't play much.
    He is the new Masip but will be staying with Barca B. This type of GK is needed really, we can't have a totally terrible 3rd GK and we don't need him to be with B team.
    If Carevic lived to the hype, he will probably replace him in a year or two.
    He's already confirmed to be the Barca B starter for next season.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    8,350
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DonAK View Post
    He's already confirmed to be the Barca B starter for next season.
    Oh, typo here. meant staying at 1st team not B team

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    ldsix's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    100
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  8. #8
    Member
    mampilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    168
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ldsix View Post
    That save from dybala's shot was very good.and he is an offesive keeper

  9. #9
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,657
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impressed with his distribution, almost thought it was Olaf playing.

    Could eventually see him replacing Jasper as No. 2 GK in a year or two.