If you had an option to buy only one midfielder for the next season who would it be?

If you had an option to buy only one midfielder for the next season who would it be?

• Coutinho

Votes: 19 22.9%
  • B. Silva

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Fabinho

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Naby Keita

Votes: 8 9.6%
  • Christian Eriksen

Votes: 22 26.5%
  • Koke

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Other (who?)

Votes: 16 19.3%

• Total voters

Raketa10

Write the name of the midfielder you would buy for 2017/18 season. Also take in consideration that we all want Verratti but he is unavailable so try to choose between some realistic options.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Problem with every African player is that he will be on Cup of Nations every second year during important part of the season...

weloveyuner

Also, Keita and Seri are fairly short (5' 7'' and 5' 8''). I know midfielders aren't historically the tallest of players, but wouldn't it be nice if we could add a bit of height to our team?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Also, Keita and Seri are fairly short (5' 7'' and 5' 8''). I know midfielders aren't historically the tallest of players, but wouldn't it be nice if we could add a bit of height to our team?

Where to add? Our starting 11 this season was quite tall already. Umtiti, Pique, Roberto, Busi, Raki, Ney and Suarez are not the smallest players. If anything, a tall midfield of Busi-Raki-Gomes was too slow and immobile. Height does not mean much in football.

Raketa10

I am surprised by this Seri hype, I have never watched him. What would he bring? What type of player is he? Can someone describe him a bit?

Home of Barca Fans