FIFA Confederations Cup 2017

Yannik

Yannik, Germany are actually favorites according to bookies.

I do too, however, think Chile are closer to winning.

I don't see us being favourites, but I can understand why people think that at this point. I think the game yesterday alsi had something to do with it. A senior Chile squad is still somethimg else than any u21 side, these guys don't choke. I can see us having a chance, but I don't really expect it. We'd need a flawless game against them, but this is a final, people are under pressure and prone to mistakes like in the group match already.

springfield

Before the tournament Chile was favourite to win for me. After seeing them play, Germany is for sure. Chile has the experience but they don't play well at all. Don't know if it's because of the coach but I'm really disappointed in their play compared to previous tournaments.

El Flaco

Strong comeback from Portugal, scored the 2-1 goal in extra time through a penalty.

Pepe actually looks half decent with hair, the dude looked like a straight Hyena bald.

Well, Pepe with short hair isn't really that mind blogging.

This however.... :lol:

article-2704666-1FF61E7900000578-57_634x416.jpg

iniesta_8

I believe there was a penalty for Mexico in 2nd ET. Clear pushing by Pepe.

Yep, despite Mex-claims no video-ref! I think only way to make it fair is to give every team like 2 chances for video-poof.. like hawk-eye in tennis, where the player must ask for video by themself!

JerseyAddict

Yep, despite Mex-claims no video-ref! I think only way to make it fair is to give every team like 2 chances for video-poof.. like hawk-eye in tennis, where the player must ask for video by themself!

yes. This is 2nd time refs don't call pen vs Portugal despite usage of VR. Chile and Mexico. Again FIFA makes their own idea about fair ref.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Chile all over them so far.

Horrible by ter Stegen there. Almost gifted them a goal.

Typical Germany. :lol: Playing shit, but still gets the goal.

Last edited:

TrueCule

Chile can play until tommorrow and won't score. They're missing a clasic number 10. There is no link between the attack and midfield.

Yannik

The neck tatoo to person ratio at Chile is astonishing. Feels like playing a latino prison gang

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Should've been a red that elbow. What's the point of the video referring if you're only going to give a yellow there?

Home of Barca Fans