FIFA Confederations Cup 2017

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't remind of loss vs. Portugal. :banghead:

What about tonight? I guess even this very young German team are favorites against Mexico?

JerseyAddict

Germany steamrolling over Mexico... Blitzkrieg ;)

P.S. [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION]. I just bought Germany 1998 jersey. Nice memories from that game ;)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Germany steamrolling over Mexico... Blitzkrieg ;)

P.S. [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION]. I just bought Germany 1998 jersey. Nice memories from that game ;)

Ah. Meant to bet on them but just like always when I change my mind..

1998... Yeah, that was special. I miss that team spirit in our squad nowadays.

Btw. How many shirts do you now own? I bet you must have a bigger closet than your wife :lol:

JamDav1982

Croatia in that 1998 World Cup were the team the team of choice for most of my mates after Scotland got eliminated.

When we were watching that World Cup and after that Germany game likes of Jarni entered our 'world eleven' used to debate almost daily. Unjustly really looking back.

Not sure why we took to them. Number of things I think - the strip, Davor Sukers goal a game record that seemed unreal back then, underdogs playing with a bit of swagger and couple of mates were Bosnian refugees who came across a few years earlier who backed Croatia big time and it rubbed off.

Remember us all being a bit gutted when France knocked them out.

BBZ8800

I just bought Germany 1998 jersey. Nice memories from that game ;)

Croatia in that 1998 World Cup were the team the team of choice for most of my mates after Scotland got eliminated.

When we were watching that World Cup and after that Germany game likes of Jarni entered our 'world eleven' used to debate almost daily. Unjustly really looking back.

Not sure why we took to them. Number of things I think - the strip, Davor Sukers goal a game record that seemed unreal back then, underdogs playing with a bit of swagger and couple of mates were Bosnian refugees who came across a few years earlier who backed Croatia big time and it rubbed off.

Remember us all being a bit gutted when France knocked them out.

Last edited:

GetIn

Imagine if Chile wins it...

2015: Copa America
2016: Copa America
2017: Confederations Cup

Quite a run.

Yannik

I am fully prepared for a loss and this is already more than I can ask for, but fuck me tender if we actually win 2 international tournaments with 2 B-sides in the matter of 2 days.

We'd have infinite bragging rights lasting for as long as volleyball becomes the worlds #1 sport.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I am fully prepared for a loss and this is already more than I can ask for, but fuck me tender if we actually win 2 international tournaments with 2 B-sides in the matter of 2 days.

We'd have infinite bragging rights lasting for as long as volleyball becomes the worlds #1 sport.

It does kind of end up getting forgotten when Bayern and Dortmund end up getting bitchslapped every year though.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yannik, Germany are actually favorites according to bookies.

I do too, however, think Chile are closer to winning.

Home of Barca Fans