FIFA Confederations Cup 2017

Jenks

To be fair that's exactly what the referees are supposed to do, they're meant to ask the people watching the video if there's something to see, and if there is he's supposed to go off and have a look at it. The video refs are not meant to be making any decisions for the refs, only flagging stuff up for him to look at. It's all the other matches that they've been doing it wrong.

Yannik

Chile vs Germany in an hour.
I guess a Chile trashing is expected, but our Confed team has actually not done as bad as expected against Denmark and also partially vs Australia.
I think Chile will be the real test, if they can get a draw or even a win against one of the best sides in the world, then I might actually get my hopes up for Confed Cup glory.

Albo

Ter Stegen closed his eyes for a long time on that goal he conceded, have noticed the same thing in our matches too, mental problems? Benjamin Henrichs could be the real deal at RB, risky move tho.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Nice. Chile next for Portugal, followed by most likely Germany in the final. Both those teams should be able to beat Portugal easily.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
German team is full of youngsters and they are bound to feel the pressure now. Portugal very much favorites but let's see how Chile does first.

Yannik

Ronaldo and Portugal have choked tremendeously against Germany in the past, so the idea of them winning vs Chile sounds tempting.

Home of Barca Fans