FIFA Confederations Cup 2017

xXKonan

How is Leno starting over ter Stegen?
I think Low wants to test who gets the final third GK spot for next year's World Cup. Blid says the first two spots will be occupied by Neuer(Obviously) and Ter stegen, but the 3rd and final one will come down to Trapp or Leno. Low is leaning towards Trapp as his distribution is better than Leno's.

as you can see from Today's game Leno, isn't exactly making a strong case to make the final Germany WC squad.

Windhook

The Bulgarian commentary of the match seemed to be quite annoyed by the video technology, saying that it ruined football's romance in part of the delayed goal celebrations. I strongly disagree with him. I don't care about the celebrations - isn't it the same thing like all disallowed offside goals? Legends say Higuain is still celebrating...

JerseyAddict

This Portugal shit is unwatchable... Fo they plan to cary on with this "parked bus shit" on the WC?

Now they smelled Russian exhaustion and pressed them... I mean 0 shots from Russia and they had the ball almost entire 2nd half...

Last edited:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
This Portugal shit is unwatchable... Fo they plan to cary on with this "parked bus shit" on the WC?

Now they smelled Russian exhaustion and pressed them... I mean 0 shots from Russia and they had the ball almost entire 2nd half...

This is why its incredible Ronaldo carried them to championship

Home of Barca Fans