COPA FINAL: FC Barcelona - Alaves 3-1

Icarium

Lifestealer
This is the last match of Lucho tenure, i predict an amazing performance from Barca. See off the coach in the best possible way. He deserves it even though he screwed us with his transfers gradually, he won the treble and made good memories even in this season. I will never forget the comeback against PSG.

BarçaBarça

I don't know how to make a poll, but I would be interested in hearing your opinions - Would you rather:
Win the Copa
or be in the CL-final and lose?

GetIn

This is the last match of Lucho tenure, i predict an amazing performance from Barca. See off the coach in the best possible way. He deserves it even though he screwed us with his transfers gradually, he won the treble and made good memories even in this season. I will never forget the comeback against PSG.

Comeback against PSG felt like winning the treble in 5 minutes, it was too good to be true. When you look at it on paper Lucho has actually had a great tenure here, Copa x3, Liga x2, CL x1.

Tactically speaking he was inept, the treble season happened because Messi decided to move to RW on his own accord and the entire team peaked at exactly the right time. When MSM could not create, Lucho had no answers.

Can make it a three peat of Copas if we win tonight, that is something to be proud about. We are dominating this competition.

Giginho75

I don't know how to make a poll, but I would be interested in hearing your opinions - Would you rather:
Win the Copa
or be in the CL-final and lose?

win copa or lose CL final?
why someone should prefer to lose?
excuse me, possible i don't understand ;-)

Caps

Better question:

Both Barca and Real losing, or both winning.

So we win the Copa but Real win back to back CLs. Or Juve destroy Real, but we lose Copa.

Home of Barca Fans