Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another shrewd signing for Dortmund!

Culé de Celestial Empire
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unlike Segio Gomez who has been doing nothing but warming their bench at BVB, Morey might get some decent minutes, since Piszczek is getting too old and injury-laden and Hakimi looks like he is bound to return to Real Madrid. A good signing for them.
    Sóc Culer.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sergio Gomez was supposed to be a pretty big talent yet you don't hear much about him these days.

Sure he's 18 but I feel that he could end up falling in the same trap Jordi Mboula did. Believing that leaving Barca very early for a team like Monaco/Dortmund= means that you will be fast-tracked to the first team and you will get minutes.

Grimaldo managed to pull it off with Benfica but doesn't mean that the others could.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Sergio Gomez was supposed to be a pretty big talent yet you don't hear much about him these days.

Sure he's 18 but I feel that he could end up falling in the same trap Jordi Mboula did. Believing that leaving Barca very early for a team like Monaco/Dortmund= means that you will be fast-tracked to the first team and you will get minutes.

Grimaldo managed to pull it off with Benfica but doesn't mean that the others could.
    I wouldn't say Grimaldo is the same type of situation. He was a player that under any other circumstances was 100% good enough to play for the first team, and even the most ardent Lucho defenders acknowledged ignoring him was a mistake. All of these other kids who run off chasing money or first team opportunities elsewhere when they're barely ready for Barca B are in an entirely different league than him.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Morey will be fine. I believe in him and his quality. Reminds so much of D. Alves.