Mateu Morey

Xavinho

I don't really expect Morey to stick around long term. Whether we sign a 22-year-old Bellerin, or a 23-year-old Semedo for example, it'd be about 8 years before Morey has a chance to be the starting right back. Unless we sign an older player he won't wait.

Jallo

I don't really expect Morey to stick around long term. Whether we sign a 22-year-old Bellerin, or a 23-year-old Semedo for example, it'd be about 8 years before Morey has a chance to be the starting right back. Unless we sign an older player he won't wait.

You're assuming those two are the next Dani Alves and Morey doesn't develop at all right. When Busquets came up Toure was still relatively young.
As the saying goes, "if you're good, you're good". If he turns out to be better than both semedo and Bellerin then he will take their job.

tacticvarium

Does anyone know if Morey and Sergio Gómez have been called up for B team's pre-season?
Even La Masia journalists seem distracted by Neymar news so they aren't really updating the stuff about La Masia lol.

Jallo

Does anyone know if Morey and Sergio Gómez have been called up for B team's pre-season?
Even La Masia journalists seem distracted by Neymar news so they aren't really updating the stuff about La Masia lol.

Without including any Juve A players Barca B currently has something like 35 players. I don't think any Juve A players a getting called up until the flush out the log jam.

tacticvarium

Yeah I've read that after B team's squad is finalized, those two might be called up for pre-season but I guess it's not happening.
Glad Abel Ruiz joined the B team though.

ldsix

[tw]905695067255525376[/tw]
I had to speed up some actions and delete some clips (many backward passes and nothing important in general).

tacticvarium

Barcelona are working on a contract renewal for Juvenil A right back Mateu Morey (17). They would offer him a spot in Barcelona B's squad and the opportunity to compete with Palencia. [sport]

messi1995

Class RB. If Semedo doesn't impress soon then we can hope Mateu Morey will be good enough. People think he can reach the first team?

Home of Barca Fans