Mateu Morey

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Unlike Segio Gomez who has been doing nothing but warming their bench at BVB, Morey might get some decent minutes, since Piszczek is getting too old and injury-laden and Hakimi looks like he is bound to return to Real Madrid. A good signing for them.

xXKonan

Sergio Gomez was supposed to be a pretty big talent yet you don't hear much about him these days.

Sure he's 18 but I feel that he could end up falling in the same trap Jordi Mboula did. Believing that leaving Barca very early for a team like Monaco/Dortmund= means that you will be fast-tracked to the first team and you will get minutes.

Grimaldo managed to pull it off with Benfica but doesn't mean that the others could.

God Serena

Sergio Gomez was supposed to be a pretty big talent yet you don't hear much about him these days.

Sure he's 18 but I feel that he could end up falling in the same trap Jordi Mboula did. Believing that leaving Barca very early for a team like Monaco/Dortmund= means that you will be fast-tracked to the first team and you will get minutes.

Grimaldo managed to pull it off with Benfica but doesn't mean that the others could.

I wouldn't say Grimaldo is the same type of situation. He was a player that under any other circumstances was 100% good enough to play for the first team, and even the most ardent Lucho defenders acknowledged ignoring him was a mistake. All of these other kids who run off chasing money or first team opportunities elsewhere when they're barely ready for Barca B are in an entirely different league than him.

FC433

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="es" dir="ltr">Comunicado Oficial: Yo Mateu &#55358;&#56601; <a href="https://t.co/uAQCPkZPmS">pic.twitter.com/uAQCPkZPmS</a></p>— Borussia Dortmund (@BlackYellow) <a href="https://twitter.com/BlackYellow/status/1145678841689624578?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 1, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

Riordon

Will get plenty of chances now Hakimi gone. Of all of those La Masia talents we lost the last years, he is the one with the biggest potential and I see a good chance of him making it big.

Will be interesting to follow.

Messi983

Will get plenty of chances now Hakimi gone. Of all of those La Masia talents we lost the last years, he is the one with the biggest potential and I see a good chance of him making it big.

Will be interesting to follow.

They've signed Meunier, I doubt Morey will be a starter.

Riordon

They've signed Meunier, I doubt Morey will be a starter.

True but will get plenty of chances. Remain to be seen if he has the quality which I believe. He is that complete RB type of player, unfortunately spent a whole year out with injuries.

xXKonan

Doesn't seem like Farve rates him all that high.

Seems like we have another case of a player who thought going to a team like Dortmund as a stepping stone at a young age would benefit him but it hasn't happened.

Home of Barca Fans