User Tag List

Page 1028 of 1030 FirstFirst ... 28528928978101810261027102810291030 LastLast
Results 15,406 to 15,420 of 15447

Thread: Ernesto Valverde - V1

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The guy is some sort of anti-genius. The Roma and Liverpool fiascos have become failures for the history books, and probably should be analyzed and implemented as a part of the education coaches need to get their license. Tactically speaking, these games are so bad that they have value. If nothing else, they act as a reference - a gold standard if you will - for what "absolute shit" looks like in terms of football.

But he shouldn't be fired. He should be kept around as a sort of tactical tool for any future coach and staff. Whenever they wonder what to do next, they can just ask Ernie, and then go ahead and do the exact opposite of whatever he tells them. There will be no stopping us!
    Last edited by Kohe321; 25th June 2019 at 12:19 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Valverde is everything that is wrong with the working world. If you are a useless puppet you get kept around to make life easier.
    Meanwhile this coward is still in hiding hoping it all blows over.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Almost 2 months and this guy is still Barca coach.

Unbelievable.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    how is he going to handle neymar and griezman plus messi suarez dembele he doesnt get OFFENSE he used an RB at RW ffs get a real coach or it wont matter who we add

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tzinc View Post
    how is he going to handle neymar and griezman plus messi suarez dembele he doesnt get OFFENSE he used an RB at RW ffs get a real coach or it wont matter who we add
    He could always go the Tata way - barbecues for the win.

Suarez would be over the moon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It baffles me we're going in third year with this guy. back in 2014 we could barely stand with Tata ( thanks to Xavi tho ) after one season but this guy...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ini4ever View Post
    It baffles me we're going in third year with this guy. back in 2014 we could barely stand with Tata ( thanks to Xavi tho ) after one season but this guy...
    Nonsense.

=

= X

Valverde is still here because he won major trophies in both his seasons at the club. Tata was sacked after year one due to him leading the team to a trophyless season.

Come on mate, be better. At least be logical when bashing EV.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fun fact: 13/14 Tatas Barca had the same amount of points, scored more goals and conceded less than the team of Ernesto "the league master" Valverde last season.

So he was on the verge of being a GOAT manager as well

Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

# SaveUsPep
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tzinc View Post
    Barca will be suspended from matches due to enrolling 12 players in the field. EV canít say no to Messi and co.
    Last edited by kattanib; 29th June 2019 at 03:13 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everyday I wake up and hope Shitverde has left.

It won't happen until 2021....

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I still can't believe we'll have Boring Valverde and his cowardly football again next season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Every time I think of this asshole of a manager, it makes me wanna do crazy things.
    I fucking hate this guy so much. The fact that he didnt resign after suffering the most humiliating CL loss and then a Copa loss a few weeks later shows how much of a coward he is.
    "It is what it is"- Ernesto Valverde after suffering a humiliation in the UCL.

Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abbbs97 View Post
    Every time I think of this asshole of a manager, it makes me wanna do crazy things.
    I fucking hate this guy so much. The fact that he didnt resign after suffering the most humiliating CL loss and then a Copa loss a few weeks later shows how much of a coward he is.
    There's at least 1 coward of the same magnitude as Valverde in the board. No coincidence their face reminds us of a certain species of rodents.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    There's at least 1 coward of the same magnitude as Valverde in the board. No coincidence their face reminds us of a certain species of rodents.
    Bartomeu is the biggest coward of them all. Too afraid to sack one of the worst managers in the history of FC Barcelona.
    "It is what it is"- Ernesto Valverde after suffering a humiliation in the UCL.