User Tag List

Page 966 of 966 FirstFirst ... 466866916956964965966
Results 14,476 to 14,480 of 14480

Thread: Retardo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This club and team should start from scratch.
    Fuck Valverde, Messi, Pique, Busi, Alba, Suarez, Raki, Coutinho, Umtiti.

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by snowy View Post
    His attitude was so cringey when Lucho benched him. I'd have replaced him with Alaba + Lucas Hernández but Bayern is holding on tight to David and they've just signed Lucas from Athletico ..

back to the drawing board \\٩( 'ω' )و ///
    Alba does a good job expressing his displeasure out in the open. Rakitic when he's clearly displeased he doesn't show it out in the open but he just has his agents and entourage leak stuff to the press about "Offers and how Rakitic is considering leaving etc" to try and pressure the club/coach.

Once he gets his way he will get an interview claiming that he has no intentions of leaving with a smile. While most fans will shrug it off, the others like myself could easily tell his intentions and his interviews in the last year or so come off as arrogant thinking he's untouchable or so.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah Konnan, that's even more fucked up. I'm telling you guys, we should go full Green Beret mode and give Barca this gladiator appeal.

Some folks think it will repel talents but I think it's the opposite. It will attract the best of the best

Kinda like a rite of passage.

edit:

Quote Originally Posted by tacticvarium View Post
    This club and team should start from scratch.
    Fuck Valverde, Messi, Pique, Busi, Alba, Suarez, Raki, Coutinho, Umtiti.
    Da fuck tactic ( -_・) I understand you're hurting, but did you have to include Neo in your bang list???
    Last edited by snowy; Today at 04:05 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sorin View Post
    Messi: The manager is not at fault, we are to blame for the losses.
    Pique: The manager is not at fault, we are to blame for the losses.
    Suarez: The manager is not at fault, we are to blame for the losses.
    Rakitic: The manager is not at fault, we are to blame for the losses.

Etc.

Ok, fair enough. So how about some of you step down since clearly, the manager is the best and it's only your fault? Not the first, last year too.

Cheap talk with no substance. Bunch of weak willed, entitled pricks.
    Yeah that's what I don't get. Lets say Board think if players are okay with manager then no action needed, so players think its on themselves but we've been humiliated in CL two years in a row, surely some players should question themselves whether they can perform at top level. But it seems no one wants to leave that's the sad part.

P.s : self-awareness is one thing this squad don't contain. Xavi/Iniesta/Mascherano realized they couldn't perform at top level anymore and they did step down ( Lucho too ), but the current players/manager just want some paycheck I guess.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The whole club seems to be in denial about how good they actually are. If the players back Valverde like that, take the blame on themselves while simultaneously thinking they deserve their safe starting spots that either means they care about having it nice and comfortable more than about winning or they really think they are all still best of the best, Valverde is a genius, the season was "magnificent" and these 2 losses were just little accidents and nothing to worry about so let's just forget about it and think about the Copa

Nothing will change for another season, hell maybe even until 2021. If that's what Barto and the players want to have it's wasted energy to be mad about it. Just sucks for the fans because it's so boring to watch but "it is what it is". It would need someone new with a vision, and the balls to really shake things up. The opposite of Valverde, like Pep did it when he took over. But i don't think Barto wants this to happen.
    Last edited by MTL_Barca; Today at 07:51 AM.