Ernesto Valverde - V1

George_Costanza

Bragging? Just a Regular Friday.

What else? You sure wouldn't know a damn thing about lying, you are busy juggling 6 girlfriends at once with our dangly 9-inch penis while making 10k a day! When the history books are written, you will have your name engraved in stone. For getting laid with Venezuelan prostitutes.

Havesaks

That would have been right if they became progressively shit as we increased the margin whereas they were super shite at the very start. Became normal level shite slowly and almost stayed like that till the end of the season.

Yeah, they never picked up good form and confidence in La Liga because they were trailing behind from the very start and we never wavered and got a lot of points constantly - and as said already in winter break we had a huge gab and thought the trophy was secured. You could see the difference in motivation by madrid players in la liga and champions league. I think that was a big influence on mad rids la liga season. Confidence means a lot

Neymessi

I am with a hot Venezolana. You have to pardon me if my focus is not all there.

Is that what you call that? What do you call devils right nut then?

What else? You sure wouldn't know a damn thing about lying, you are busy juggling 6 girlfriends at once with our dangly 9-inch penis while making 10k a day! When the history books are written, you will have your name engraved in stone. For getting laid with Venezuelan prostitutes.

:lol: :lol:

I find it funny that his response to our recent jibes is "I am fucking bitches". Not to mention I did nothing to warrant his harsh initial response.

Yeah, they never picked up good form and confidence in La Liga because they were trailing behind from the very start and we never wavered and got a lot of points constantly - and as said already in winter break we had a huge gab and thought the trophy was secured. You could see the difference in motivation by madrid players in la liga and champions league. I think that was a big influence on mad rids la liga season. Confidence means a lot

Do you realize by that logic you can make any league competitive by saying they were so good from the very start that they lost flow from the very start and won comfortably?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
you are not giving credit where it's due. he has won the liga back to back against a Madrid team that win 3 cl in a row and a strong Atletico. Madrid were liga and cl champions when he arrived and favourites to win again.

if it's all because of the players then why didn't those same players (plus Neymar) win the season before he arrived?

what do you put Barca's improved defence down to?

Havesaks

Do you realize by that logic you can make any league competitive by saying they were so good from the very start that they lost flow from the very start and won comfortably?

Well, La Liga isnt any league but a two horserace league between Real Madrid and Barcelona. If your competitor shows no sign of weakness / dropping form - while your are tracking behind with a 10 point league, its pretty tough to motivate yourself. I saw two different Real teams when they played La Liga vs Champions League; one motivated, one not. Normally Madrid also peak in autunm, but since we had a huge gab and where consistent, i never saw the "nomral madrid team" just a shadow of it.

I think if Valverde didnt introduce 4-4-2 and also make our own players believe we still could get results and win league without Neymar, it could very well have ended differently. So yes the first few months were we played for results, was for me very important to winning the league, because all our players got a motivational boost. The loss of Neymar is in general really underated by our fans, because Valverde tackled the situation extremely well. And dont give me the typical George_C-response; "But Coutinho, but Dembele" - neither of them really did contribute significantly to neither Cdr nor La Liga.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Is that what you call that? What do you call devils right nut then?

:lol: :lol:

I find it funny that his response to our recent jibes is "I am fucking bitches". Not to mention I did nothing to warrant his harsh initial response.

you called devils a retard in a highly condescending manner

FC433

I believe that Valverde is going to outplay Klopp. We are going to see what he is capable of in the coming tie.

Home of Barca Fans