Page 932 of 979 FirstFirst ... 432832882922930931932933934942 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 14672

Thread: Retardo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by henias View Post
    "Never insulted anyone", "respect" lol. Calling people cowards the most on here and then claim they are all too negative, pathetic. After the debacle, you tried to tone down and reason but that's because you were proven awfully wrong.

Real comedy, we all know why you even created this troll account in the first place.
    Don't take it too seriously, was a joke, hence the But I can tell you dislike me because I dared to write a post that you disagreed with(disgraceful isn't it). And yeah this place is full of negativity, but unlike other positive people I won't be hounded out, or pressured to change my viewpoint. Your going to have to grin and bear it. And what debacle and where was I proven wrong? Show me.
    "I don't care what Barcaforum thinks, for me it's Gala XI y nada mas." - Ernesto Valverde.

Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @BBZ8800,

Let me put it this way.

If you take Madrid out of the equation (like they have been in the last 2 years), we would've won 10 of the last 11 titles.

Ernie has won 2 out of those 10.

That's basically your argument.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post

BBZ completely ignoring the fact that the only similar team in terms of value of the players has imploded in the last two season of La Liga. Madrid weren't even at the races in 2017-18 and 2018-19. Any decent manager would win La Liga with this Barca squad if Madrid doesn't put up a fight.

Take Madrid out of the equation and La Liga is almost like Ligue 1 in terms of title fight.

Atletico try hard, but jammy 1-0 wins don't get you league titles.
    Not to mention that 89 points typically isn't enough to win the league when Madrid puts up a fight.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Look at the clubs social media. A huge number of people want Valverde out.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    Peak of the storm. Come next season and we are top of our group by December and league through misleading wins and everyone will be back supporting EV.
    RESULTS CAN BE MISLEADING. LOOK DEEPER

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    It looked the same in august 2017 but with Bartomeu.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by serghei View Post
    @BBZ8800,

Let me put it this way.

If you take Madrid out of the equation (like they have been in the last 2 years), we would've won 10 of the last 11 titles.

Ernie has won 2 out of those 10.

That's basically your argument.

I agree that Valverde should be questioned + fired if we can find a better replacement (no Setien/Ten Hag please).

That said, I think we underestimate our league titles to a ridiculous degree. "Take Real out of the equation". Why don't they argue on Real Madrid forums that they should take "Barcelona out of the equation"? Well, because we have been great in the league and dominating. That is not as easy as people think. It is not like "just kick the ball and we will win". Or "we have such and such good players, we will win automatically". That is how Fifa works in a playstationgame or Football Manager on a computer. That is not reality, and ironically Real Madrid proves that - top 2-3 squad in the world, zero outcome in the league recently - that goes to show that nothing is won "easily" or "automatically". So, we should be very proud of our league titles in recent years, not neglect them.

On top of that many in here regard Atletico for nothing in terms of title challenge, although in Europe we praise them for beating English/French/German sides, and that really shows how great of an opponent they are, also in the league. Winning the league is in no way easy, 1 slip and Atletico will run with it.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    🗣️ "Whatever happens in the Copa, [Ernesto] Valverde is staying. The players have decided."

[Quique Guasch on @ClubMitjanit, 🥇]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    I agree that Valverde should be questioned + fired if we can find a better replacement (no Setien/Ten Hag please).

That said, I think we underestimate our league titles to a ridiculous degree. "Take Real out of the equation". Why don't they argue on Real Madrid forums that they should take "Barcelona out of the equation"? Well, because we have been great in the league and dominating. That is not as easy as people think. It is not like "just kick the ball and we will win". Or "we have such and such good players, we will win automatically". That is how Fifa works in a playstationgame or Football Manager on a computer. That is not reality, and ironically Real Madrid proves that - top 2-3 squad in the world, zero outcome in the league recently - that goes to show that nothing is won "easily" or "automatically". So, we should be very proud of our league titles in recent years, not neglect them.

On top of that many in here regard Atletico for nothing in terms of title challenge, although in Europe we praise them for beating English/French/German sides, and that really shows how great of an opponent they are, also in the league. Winning the league is in no way easy, 1 slip and Atletico will run with it.
    everybody says that a league format is the best indicator of team performance and quality. sure, the CL has a bigger media coverage and is watched by all football fans, but in the end it will always be influenced by the slightest margins.

people like to downplay our achievements in the league because they got used to winning and they just want to trash valverde. from my point of view, the man should be fired because we cannot progress with him and he is not a world class coach. but just taking the league as a given and saying it is easy to win it so many times is just childish and ignorant reasoning.

let's just look at the previous CL winners and how they've won it each time and you'll see that many times it was not the best team who won it.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    ️ "Whatever happens in the Copa, [Ernesto] Valverde is staying. The players have decided."

[Quique Guasch on @ClubMitjanit, 磊]
    Fuck them all then.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Players decide everything now? Kudos to mes que un club
    All Hail Tito - The Destroyer

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryuken View Post
    Players decide everything now? Kudos to mes que un club
    Mes what. That stands for nothing now. All that is keeping me on is basically nostalgia and Messi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    ��️ "Whatever happens in the Copa, [Ernesto] Valverde is staying. The players have decided."

[Quique Guasch on @ClubMitjanit, ��]
    Show some leadership for fuck sake. The players cant be allowed to decide who the coach is, that's ridiculous.
    Whats the the point of the board if they're not going to make the hard decisions?
    “If you can go and play at a full Celtic Park on Champions League night then you can play anywhere. The fans create a crazy atmosphere like nothing I have ever heard. “I do hope in the future we can draw Celtic again because even though we lost it is one of the best stadiums to play football in the world". Andres Iniesta

As journalist Santi Ovalle wrote: "Messi's performance will not go down in history but no other player is capable of a performance like that. He has normalised genius."

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    perez would have sacked him on the spot. fucks sake

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It is what it is