User Tag List

Page 962 of 1029 FirstFirst ... 4628629129529609619629639649721012 ... LastLast
Results 14,416 to 14,430 of 15424

Thread: Retardo

  1. #14416
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    2,806
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Barto should have waited until after the season to profess his love for Valgreen.
    What happens now if we bottle the Copa?

    Will the season still be defined as a success?
    What about declining players like Suarez and Rakitic and their fat contracts?


  2. #14417
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    672
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Let's summarize the 0-0 match in Lyon

    Indeed, Valverde surprised us tonight with a composition including Sergi Roberto in the center who has not played this post for many years.
    The media have written a 4-3-3 on paper, but of course, when you know Barça, Dembélé, Sergi Roberto, Semedo means a 4-4-2.
    Two lines of 4 very defensive without offensive animation in the middle.
    Messi was the only midfielder in the center, he played his role and was often too low to get the ball.
    With 2 winger and two sentinels impossible to have an offensive animation.

  3. #14418
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    4,796
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    On the clubs social media fans worldwide have been calling for Valverde to be sacked.

  4. #14419
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,176
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    The quotes are real and the board said that , but he just copy pasted what i posted in the Barto thread.

    Just a disclaimer : 90 percent of the shit Messimagician posts is fake news.
    Lmao so you admit the quotes are real. You need to take your medication before posting and accusing others of postong fake quotes.

  5. #14420
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,146
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Lmao so you admit the quotes are real. You need to take your medication before posting and accusing others of postong fake quotes.
    Learn to read you lying little weasel. I asked you where you got those exact quotes and you said MD (which is a lie , hence why Im calling you a lying weasel). Instead you copy pasted it from my post. If anyone needs to take medication it's you , you little lying weasel.

    Btw Im still waiting for that MD link.
    Last edited by messi2140; 24th May 2019 at 04:06 AM.
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

    -not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.

  6. #14421
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    672
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It seems that Piqué is not on the side of Alba and Rakitic with regard to the continuity of the king of REMONTADA.
    https://twitter.com/BarcaTimes/statu...626611712?s=19

  7. #14422
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,176
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Learn to read you lying little weasel. I asked you where you got those exact quotes and you said MD (which is a lie , hence why Im calling you a lying weasel). Instead you copy pasted it from my post. If anyone needs to take medication it's you , you little lying weasel.

    Btw Im still waiting for that MD link.
    Didnt see your post,

    Josep Maria Bartomeu: We trust in Valverde - Sport English
    https://www.sport-english.com › ...

    Found it online that listed MD as a source, from the facebook page football is my drug Barcelona is my dealer

  8. #14423
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,146
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    Didnt see your post,

    Josep Maria Bartomeu: We trust in Valverde - Sport English
    https://www.sport-english.com › ...

    Found it online that listed MD as a source, from the facebook page football is my drug Barcelona is my dealer
    I paragraphed those quotes and I didnt copy all of them , and somehow the guy you found on Facebook paragraphed those quotes the exact same way. I have to respect your hustle , instead of admitting that you are bullshitting , you double down like the lying little weasel you are.
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

    -not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.

  9. #14424
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,176
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    I paragraphed those quotes and I didnt copy all of them , and somehow the guy you found on Facebook paragraphed those quotes the exact same way. I have to respect your hustle , instead of admitting that you are bullshitting , you double down like the lying little weasel you are.
    I checked your post and it is completely different frok rhe first sentence... you're missing the header and the source. You probably copy and pasted it online without even checking for a source.

    Even if i did copy qbd paste it from you i improved it by citing a credible source like i always do, you should be thanking me instead of having a cry about sharing news on the internet.

  10. #14425
    6racies Xavi
    messi2140's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    4,146
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Messigician View Post
    I checked your post and it is completely different frok rhe first sentence... you're missing the header and the source. You probably copy and pasted it online without even checking for a source.

    Even if i did copy qbd paste it from you i improved it by citing a credible source like i always do, you should be thanking me instead of having a cry about sharing news on the internet.

    Im just going to leave it at here., because you are either trolling or legitimately retarded. You dug your grave plenty of times during this discussions and I just proved what a lying litte weasel you are. Btw when you are told you are special , its probably not meant in a good way.
    Last edited by messi2140; 24th May 2019 at 05:52 AM.
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

    -not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.

  11. #14426
    Senior Member
    MTL_Barca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    1,260
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jairzinho View Post
    Barto should have waited until after the season to profess his love for Valgreen.
    What happens now if we bottle the Copa?

    Will the season still be defined as a success?
    What about declining players like Suarez and Rakitic and their fat contracts?

    Winning la liga is the only thing that matters. Even if the final was lost 4-0 they would just claim how magnificent the season was for winning the league and that just 2 lost games won't change anything

  12. #14427
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,176
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi2140 View Post
    Im just going to leave it at here., because you are either trolling or legitimately retarded. You dug your grave plenty of times during this discussions and I just proved what a lying litte weasel you are. Btw when you are told you are special , its probably not meant in a good way.
    Only one that's special here is the one having a cry over someone sharing news

  13. #14428
    Senior Member
    snowy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Sombrero Galaxy
    Posts
    1,051
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamzah View Post
    have fun mate
    Thx bro next seaz 2 far way
    jumpin back in2 the fray
    yeah yeah yeah

    curious to see how that press conf goes...

  14. #14429
    Banned

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    2,176
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pique admits in El Pais interview Rome played its part in Liverpool: "I think mentally some of us were affected by what happened in Rome because it was so recent. After the first goal, which came so quickly, unconsciously the image of Rome appears."

    Confirmed players have been mentally traumatised

  15. #14430
    Senior Member
    Devils's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    10,771
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/foo...-a4150741.html

    Which Barcaforum member wrote this?

    Come forward!
    Puyol #5