Ernesto Valverde - V1

Messigician

"We fully trust Valverde"

~Bartomeu today [MD]full quote below

"I want to point out how [Valverde] is helping our team in a discrete and intelligent way," Bartomeu said to 1,000 of the clubs longest-serving members. "We trust him completely."

Valverde has won LaLiga Santander in both his seasons in charge of the Blaugrana and will complete a second successive domestic double if Barcelona beat Valencia in the Copa del Rey final on Saturday.

"He deserves enormous credit for winning LaLiga and you know nobody takes winning LaLiga for granted," Bartomeu said. "Highlighting the importance of LaLiga and the success of the season is compatible with the internal criticisms of what happened in the Champions League.

"I want us to focus all our attention on the Copa del Rey final. You understand what another double means in our history."We can reflect on what we can do to win everything when the season ends

abbbs97

"I want to point out how [Valverde] is helping our team in a discrete and intelligent way," Bartomeu said to 1,000 of the clubs longest-serving members. "We trust him completely."

Valverde has won LaLiga Santander in both his seasons in charge of the Blaugrana and will complete a second successive domestic double if Barcelona beat Valencia in the Copa del Rey final on Saturday.

"He deserves enormous credit for winning LaLiga and you know nobody takes winning LaLiga for granted," Bartomeu said. "Highlighting the importance of LaLiga and the success of the season is compatible with the internal criticisms of what happened in the Champions League.

"I want us to focus all our attention on the Copa del Rey final. You understand what another double means in our history."We can reflect on what we can do to win everything when the season ends

Lets hope this means they will reflect on what they can do to fire EV in order to win everything next season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi

Where did you get this transcript ? :coffee:

Maxim4

Finally, on the assumption of a happy ending this season, that is to say if the club's criminals have the dignity to dismiss Ernesto or if he has the dignity to resign after having the great honor of being in the history of the league champion as king, king of remontada and that Barça sign a worthy trainer of this club.

Messigician

Thats bullshit , send me the MD link then.

If you are trying to lie atleast get your basic facts right , because as far as I know MD doesnt even have an english version of their site.

Do not talk to me in such a way, enough of your insolence boy, if you are so desperate look it up yourself the quote is real. I don't sit on my desk making this stuff up.

Barcilliant

He deserves credit for fucking up 3 goal leads. Even a 🤡 like Jordi Roura would have got us past the finishing line in one of those matches.

wisconsincule

I think the only way he is sacked is if we lose Saturday.

It’s easy for Barto and Co to support him because back to back doubles in hindsight is fucking awesome. When Messi leaves we could go without a trophy for years. Keeping him in charge gives us a good chance at winning a trophy.

It’s a tough pill to swallow but we are stuck with him for another season.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Please tell me he is a troll, although he has 1800 posts so maybe not.

Wouldn't be surprised a bit if the board said that but fuck me in the ass if they did.

The quotes are real and the board said that , but he just copy pasted what i posted in the Barto thread.

Just a disclaimer : 90 percent of the shit Messimagician posts is fake news.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans