Ernesto Valverde - V1

Alik

An 8 months account doesn't make you a senior member you idiot. You are a senior troll though and annoying as fuk. You have been trolling badly like diarrhea lately, busted you with another account (that suddenly disappeared too). Not sure what makes a man just wake up one morning and decide to do that but I would think you are getting paid to do it. GTFO troll!

What account? :p

Messigician

An 8 months account doesn't make you a senior member you idiot. You are a senior troll though and annoying as fuk. You have been trolling badly like diarrhea lately, busted you with another account (that suddenly disappeared too). Not sure what makes a man just wake up one morning and decide to do that but I would think you are getting paid to do it. GTFO troll!

Show me one poet I've made that's trolling. A common saying is it takes one to know one so maybe you're projecting with all these insults.

Messigician

Found an interesting article on Valverde where other players talked about him, what he's like in the dressing room and a person and managing style.

"I am not very aware of that but perhaps I do it to stir consciences," he said. "I find that death is photogenic, I use death as a wake-up call. Look, I don't think too much about death but I think it's normal for children to bury their parents, I have three children, so..."

From then he has lived with his suitcase by the door, the life of a nomad, something reflected in his photographs. He is a measured type, discreet, a pacifist. "Fire is put out with water, not petrol," he said.

Those who shared a dressing room with him in the late 80s and start of the 90s didn't know they were dealing with a future coach. Valverde was a rare type of player. Beyond his passion for photographer, he wasn't a big fan of the "third half" - discussing the game. He was not crazy for football and in the dressing room he preferred listening to speaking.

Even now he is not obsessed with post match detail. When he arrives home he disconnects from football.

Pichi Alonso remembers how well he took being a substitute, even in the most important games. "He never complained, not even when he knew he wouldn't start against Leverkusen (UEFA cup final with Espanyol). He never lost his head, he was more for listening than shouting."

Few reach their players like he does. “His greatest strength is his management of the dressing room,” says the Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera.

“If he has to raise his voice, he will. Most people haven’t seen that character but behind closed doors it’s there. He’ll call a player out for the good of the team, in front of everyone, even if it is a star. He’s calm at difficult moments and doesn’t let the euphoria affect him in good times: in that, he’s a genius. But while ‘Txingu’ has this tranquil image – and that is him – he also has personality.”

Conviction, too. After his first game in charge of Athletic, a defeat against Frank Rijkaard’s Barcelona, Valverde insisted he wouldn’t do anything he didn’t believe in.

When he was at Espanyol, Cruyff said: “It’s a pleasure to watch Espanyol play; I am happy there are people like Ernesto who play that way and want people to enjoy it, because that’s what football is for.”

Xavi Hernández, that most determined defender of the Barcelona faith, insisted in 2007: “Valverde’s teams play good football: they like to have the ball, they don’t just boot it.”

But that does not mean rigidity. “There’s variety in his methods. He knows how to train: he makes it fun, a lot of the ball, technical work. He’s not repetitive. He’s not overly obsessed with tiny tactical details, not least because the philosophy is so ingrained at Athletic and Barcelona,” González says.

“One of his strengths is that he adapts,” Herrera says. “We all know what the challenge is: at Barcelona, the obligation is to win every game. But I’m sure he’ll be a success.”

George_Costanza

Found an interesting article on Valverde where other players talked about him, what he's like in the dressing room and a person and managing style.

"I am not very aware of that but perhaps I do it to stir consciences," he said. "I find that death is photogenic, I use death as a wake-up call. Look, I don't think too much about death but I think it's normal for children to bury their parents, I have three children, so..."

From then he has lived with his suitcase by the door, the life of a nomad, something reflected in his photographs. He is a measured type, discreet, a pacifist. "Fire is put out with water, not petrol," he said.

Those who shared a dressing room with him in the late 80s and start of the 90s didn't know they were dealing with a future coach. Valverde was a rare type of player. Beyond his passion for photographer, he wasn't a big fan of the "third half" - discussing the game. He was not crazy for football and in the dressing room he preferred listening to speaking.

Even now he is not obsessed with post match detail. When he arrives home he disconnects from football.

Pichi Alonso remembers how well he took being a substitute, even in the most important games. "He never complained, not even when he knew he wouldn't start against Leverkusen (UEFA cup final with Espanyol). He never lost his head, he was more for listening than shouting."

Few reach their players like he does. “His greatest strength is his management of the dressing room,” says the Manchester United midfielder Ander Herrera.

“If he has to raise his voice, he will. Most people haven’t seen that character but behind closed doors it’s there. He’ll call a player out for the good of the team, in front of everyone, even if it is a star. He’s calm at difficult moments and doesn’t let the euphoria affect him in good times: in that, he’s a genius. But while ‘Txingu’ has this tranquil image – and that is him – he also has personality.”

Conviction, too. After his first game in charge of Athletic, a defeat against Frank Rijkaard’s Barcelona, Valverde insisted he wouldn’t do anything he didn’t believe in.

When he was at Espanyol, Cruyff said: “It’s a pleasure to watch Espanyol play; I am happy there are people like Ernesto who play that way and want people to enjoy it, because that’s what football is for.”

Xavi Hernández, that most determined defender of the Barcelona faith, insisted in 2007: “Valverde’s teams play good football: they like to have the ball, they don’t just boot it.”

But that does not mean rigidity. “There’s variety in his methods. He knows how to train: he makes it fun, a lot of the ball, technical work. He’s not repetitive. He’s not overly obsessed with tiny tactical details, not least because the philosophy is so ingrained at Athletic and Barcelona,” González says.

“One of his strengths is that he adapts,” Herrera says. “We all know what the challenge is: at Barcelona, the obligation is to win every game. But I’m sure he’ll be a success.”

WTF is this? This guy obsession with Valverde is taking another level. You actually searched the internet and collected various quotes from people praising Valverde to post it here? Strong infatuation is usually associated with low serotonin which causes the obsessiveness. Splain urselves kid!

abbbs97

I wonder how nice you're being paid to spread BS like this.
Its not working btw, we'll always hate Shitverde.

Zidane82

So where did it all go wrong ?

Messigician

Apparently posting an impartial article is a problem on here for some people. It's an open forum, feel free to post quotes of people criticising Valverde I'm merely posting the news.

I do not see why just because someone like me thinks EV is not that bad they're automatically trolling, It's all a load of rubbish if you cjeckmypost history you will see high quality posts with good justification for each claim I make

George_Costanza

I do not see why just because someone like me thinks EV is not that bad they're automatically trolling, It's all a load of rubbish if you cjeckmypost history you will see high quality posts with good justification for each claim I make

Are you sure you want us to check your post history? Since you have joined here, you have been rimming Valvarde's and Barto's moist brown butt holes. Only after the Anfield defeat that you openly criticized Valverde saying how bad he is, should resign...etc, you even posted quotes from Puyol, Mourinho and others who criticized Valverde. I knew at that time you were trolling and called you for it. Now, just little over a month, you are back at praising Valverde and posting quotes from 19th-century for people praising Valverde. :lol: What changed? It's not like Valverde has redeemed himself, quite the opposite actually, he lost the CDR final to a fucking Valencia.

Troll gonna troll, you may fool few people here but most of us know you well.

Some of your posts a month back, they are more than a dozen of those:

Can't believe he learned nothing, NOTHING after I defended him for so long.

Fucking fuming right now we're out to a Liverpool with no Salah or Firmino. Ive hsd to deactivate my social media account and do a Jair.

It's embarrassing, when is it going to end? The players are good enough but it's the wrong personnel, easiest route to the final we will ever get and we fucked it. This may even cost Messi the Balon For. HOW ARE WE IN THIS POSITION?

Please EV resign now please please

Fucking clown. If he is a man he would resign immediately.

Spain and Barcelona legend Carles Puyol when asked to comment on Barcelona's shocking exit from the UCL 18/19

"Look this is what happens when a coach doesn't coach when a coach relies on his players natural abilities and talents. When he tells them to go out there and do what they do. As amazing and world class as these players are they need guidance and leadership. They need a coach not a fan boy. "

Mourinho: "That 4th goal, if you see that in an U14 or U15 match you would say the kids have no mentality to play football. To concede that goal really shows you a state of mind! How to justify that is very difficult. I'd like to see Valverde explain that." [bein]

the Argentine has grown frustrated with Ernesto Valverde at the helm and has asked Barcelona to sack him following the season,*as per Diario GOL.

Messigician

Are you sure you want us to check your post history? Since you have joined here, you have been rimming Valvarde's and Barto's moist brown butt holes. Only after the Anfield defeat that you openly criticized Valverde saying how bad he is, should resign...etc, you even posted quotes from Puyol, Mourinho and others who criticized Valverde. I knew at that time you were trolling and called you for it. Now, just little over a month, you are back at praising Valverde and posting quotes from 19th-century for people praising Valverde. :lol: What changed? It's not like Valverde has redeemed himself, quite the opposite actually, he lost the CDR final to a fucking Valencia.

Troll gonna troll, you may fool few people here but most of us know you well.

Some of your posts a month back, they are more than a dozen of those:

Obviously after the most embressing defeat in Barcelona's history I would be furious at the coach.

However that we before the players revealed EV still has the support of the dressing room and they want him to stay and he has Barto's backing.

So getting upset will change nothing, we need to calmly abaktsebthe reasons for the defeat and work on areas that need improvement such as the LW. Dr Jong is a good start.

EV was one goal away from leading us to a treble 2 years in a row. But it wasn't mean to he did to player errors.

Either way I'll always support FC Barcelona win lose or draw and only want what's best for the club.

Zidane82

Soooooooo

BREAKING: Luis Enrique has stepped down as manager of
the Spain national team for personal reasons.

This could be the end for One Way Valve

Home of Barca Fans