Page 759 of 773 FirstFirst ... 259659709749757758759760761769 ... LastLast
Results 11,371 to 11,385 of 11581

Thread: Retardo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnidrologist View Post
    I agree with this almost metaphysical approach to Barca and it's football. I became a fan solely because of this overwhelming awe of how Barca always tries to play even when failing. But returning to more pragmatic reasoning, which at this time, with aging squad and losing once legendary players one by one, i think Valverde has SOME useful qualities. I imagine that with more adventurous and super ambitious coach current team could collapse like were already signs under Lucho with 0:4 and 0:3 loses away n CL to not so great teams. Currently we are sort of reforming, young inexperienced blood infusing and the old one getting weaker day by day. Maybe the proverbial 'balance' is really needed at this point and even though i still think some of the V's decisions are retarded, he sort of glues this old shit with new shit together in a way that makes this team competitive in all fronts. I just hope that, if he says, he is able to take more proactive approach as we are getting more young and dynamic players in. I will be devastated, if we continue to play this current static keepball with likes of Arthur, De Jong, Dembele and hopefully, more hungry Suarez replacement in the next season. I can get that we play slow, because triangles and constant pressing throughout the game just wont fly with our granpas, but i've strong suspicion that Valdo will play the same shit tactics with rejuvinated squad too. Let's hope i'm wrong and he is actually flexible or/and is a learning creature.
    This, so well-written and a really nice post. But for now I think its okay to give V the benefit of doubt and applaud him for his results till now. Myndigheder hope is that Valverde is a slow - but safe developer - and that it gradually will get better. And at some point he will reach our hopes astetic wise. He is a manager known to be a long-term solution, and if we didnt grab him from AB, he would prob still manage the Team, and btw look hos far they have fallen after his exit. People will prob hunt me down for saying it, but a lot of times I have had the feeling he could be a manager staying here for 7-8 seasons. But he needs to play more barca-like and with arthur, de jong and alena he has the pieces to make it happen starting from next season. On another note, people should also calm down regarding hia future, if he doesnt deliver, he will go on his own will - thats why he hesitated with the extension and would have prefered to wait till the season is done.

And on a tottaly different note, the disrespect he gets from people om this board is so cringe and sad. You can see that he cares a lot and that itself should be enough. He is well-liked by our players because they see he has a good plan and he is really involved for the best outcome in The club. Unlike Lucho he has also watched Games for the B-team. IF he can add more barca-like identity to our game, I would love to see him be Barcas Ferguson. Wont happen, but personally im not against it IF mg creteria is met. He is a long-termanager by nature tho.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am pretty sure Valverde as pragmatic as he is will play more attacking once he has he pieces he needs. Lets not forget where we came from with the super defensive 4-4-2 formation at the beginning of his stint. His pragmatism might result in some boring moments of football, but I have to respect the results and also the fact that he doesnt seem to lose against the tougher teams. Players seem happy and a handful are clearly improving under him. His style works, but agreed its not the most attractive piece of play. But as the poster above mentioned I think our situation is a bit more complicated than at face-value. I also feel that there arent many coaches out there that would get better results. Maybe get us to play nicer, but it could probably be at the cost of trophies.

I try to have faith in the current Barca. But unfortunately here that gets you labeled quickly as a Valverde fanboy.

In short: probably not the best fit for Barca, but he is handling the current situation pretty well.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^ finally some decent posts instead of the usual EV lynch mob

The Culest
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FCBfan22 View Post
    Not watching the games, I see. Not that it surprises me.
    Valgreen fans don't. That's why they are Valgreen fans in the first place.
    Quote Originally Posted by BBZ8800 View Post
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    What, the Man City Gabriel Jesus? One of the top10 strikers in the world today?
    Pique is a quality player and a top notch leader. If I were a Barca fan I'd keep him till 36.
    Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    Wearing the white shirt automatically makes you lose braincells, or something...

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Havesaks View Post
    This, so well-written and a really nice post. But for now I think its okay to give V the benefit of doubt and applaud him for his results till now. Myndigheder hope is that Valverde is a slow - but safe developer - and that it gradually will get better. And at some point he will reach our hopes astetic wise. He is a manager known to be a long-term solution, and if we didnt grab him from AB, he would prob still manage the Team, and btw look hos far they have fallen after his exit. People will prob hunt me down for saying it, but a lot of times I have had the feeling he could be a manager staying here for 7-8 seasons. But he needs to play more barca-like and with arthur, de jong and alena he has the pieces to make it happen starting from next season. On another note, people should also calm down regarding hia future, if he doesnt deliver, he will go on his own will - thats why he hesitated with the extension and would have prefered to wait till the season is done.

And on a tottaly different note, the disrespect he gets from people om this board is so cringe and sad. You can see that he cares a lot and that itself should be enough. He is well-liked by our players because they see he has a good plan and he is really involved for the best outcome in The club. Unlike Lucho he has also watched Games for the B-team. IF he can add more barca-like identity to our game, I would love to see him be Barcas Ferguson. Wont happen, but personally im not against it IF mg creteria is met. He is a long-termanager by nature tho.
    If I run for an office, I will hire you as my campaign manager.

You want EV to be our SAF? Let me ask you a question, why do you watch football and why did you support Barcelona?
    I have a bad feeling that whenever a lesbian looks at me they think “That’s why I’m not a heterosexual”.

The Culest
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Retardo use your brain cells (if you have any) and throw the Atleti match if needed. Do not play Messi/Suarez against those thugs before United match. Put that 7 point lead to good use.
    In some cases, I am not replying if a player whom I hated started to play well, so no pint in arguing currently.
    Pique is a quality player and a top notch leader. If I were a Barca fan I'd keep him till 36.
    Wearing the white shirt automatically makes you lose braincells, or something...

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    Retardo use your brain cells (if you have any) and throw the Atleti match if needed. Do not play Messi/Suarez against those thugs before United match. Put that 7 point lead to good use.
    yup,

should play

coutinho boateng malcom

alena vidal s roberto

miranda umtiti todibo BteamRB

cilessen

The Culest
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan View Post

6racies Xavi
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just let the B-team wear CR7 masks. Easy hattrick for KPB
    On why Valverde is suited for Barca :

-not playing naive in CL away and getting thrashed everytime (roma was dembele fault for missing empty net). ~ Enjoy your life.

Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good thing Valverde's in charge.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cule4life View Post
    No way Valverde will suddenly play Malcom vs Atletico when la liga isn't won yet.

Maybe if we're up 12+ points or so by then.
    Last edited by MTL_Barca; 15th March 2019 at 02:00 PM.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please show some balls and rotate vs Atleti. This squad is our best in years.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    a true defensive mastermind of a manager would secure us a draw at home against ATM with a mix of first teamers and second stringers.

but we have EV instead.

You're welcome
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Goat