Ernesto Valverde - V1

Messigician

Valverde is ready for another masterclass against Liverpool. You can tell how much he wants to set things right after blowing the treble and going undefeated last time

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1555583822696.jpg
    FB_IMG_1555583822696.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 9

Messi983

As I have said, let's hope that he'll win 2 Cls and 2 more La ligas in 4 years and become our the most successful coach ever 🙂

Let's hope. [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

And then he can go to City winning a CL with them as well, showing Fraudiola how the things are done. :lol:

And that, is a sign something isnt right.
When the defence is our strength..

We've scored 4 goals, the same as City.

We've conceded 0 goals, City 4.

We are advancing, they are going home.

I'm just mentioning City because I know you're seeing them the way we should play even if Pep has failed doing the same things over and over again in the CL since he doesn't have Messi to save his ass anymore. ;)

George_Costanza

Let's hope. [MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION]

And then he can go to City winning a CL with them as well, showing Fraudiola how the things are done. :lol:

We've scored 4 goals, the same as City.

We've conceded 0 goals, City 4.

We are advancing, they are going home.

I'm just mentioning City because I know you're seeing them the way we should play even if Pep has failed doing the same things over and over again in the CL since he doesn't have Messi to save his ass anymore. ;)

Very contradicting post but at least in your last sentence you admit it's all Messi, and it's more now than ever.

The league title is done and dusted. I would like for him to rest Messi, Suarez, Pique, Raki and Alba a little more instead of playing every second of the league with the semifinal and possible final.

Obiaseti

Uninspiring yet adequate. Can't fault him when it comes to results so far this season. Now that we've come this far, might as well see it through. You do you Ernie. Park the bus if need be, and bring home that CL.

Home of Barca Fans