Ernesto Valverde - V1

ini4ever

It baffles me we're going in third year with this guy. back in 2014 we could barely stand with Tata ( thanks to Xavi tho ) after one season but this guy...

Tackle

It baffles me we're going in third year with this guy. back in 2014 we could barely stand with Tata ( thanks to Xavi tho ) after one season but this guy...

Nonsense.

:valverde2: = :laliga::laliga::copa:

:tata: = X

Valverde is still here because he won major trophies in both his seasons at the club. Tata was sacked after year one due to him leading the team to a trophyless season.

Come on mate, be better. At least be logical when bashing EV.

MTL_Barca

Fun fact: 13/14 Tatas Barca had the same amount of points, scored more goals and conceded less than the team of Ernesto "the league master" Valverde last season.

So he was on the verge of being a GOAT manager as well :coffee:

kattanib

how is he going to handle neymar and griezman plus messi suarez dembele he doesnt get OFFENSE he used an RB at RW ffs get a real coach or it wont matter who we add

Barca will be suspended from matches due to enrolling 12 players in the field. EV can’t say no to Messi and co.

Last edited:

abbbs97

Every time I think of this asshole of a manager, it makes me wanna do crazy things.
I fucking hate this guy so much. The fact that he didnt resign after suffering the most humiliating CL loss and then a Copa loss a few weeks later shows how much of a coward he is.

serghei

Every time I think of this asshole of a manager, it makes me wanna do crazy things.
I fucking hate this guy so much. The fact that he didnt resign after suffering the most humiliating CL loss and then a Copa loss a few weeks later shows how much of a coward he is.

There's at least 1 coward of the same magnitude as Valverde in the board. No coincidence their face reminds us of a certain species of rodents.

abbbs97

There's at least 1 coward of the same magnitude as Valverde in the board. No coincidence their face reminds us of a certain species of rodents.

Bartomeu is the biggest coward of them all. Too afraid to sack one of the worst managers in the history of FC Barcelona.

mc_lovin

He has to be a monitary problem aka he would get too much money if our board sacked him now. No other explanation. Thats what you get for fuckign renewing him mid season.

Home of Barca Fans